ReefCleaners.org

Chris's 40b

cdr5y7

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my light got here last night.

2d0b67fc.jpg

right now just waiting on my return pump and then will be good to go.

im going to hang the light tonight.

haha thanks man. and its not me. my buddy who runs a store here in town helped me hang the light.

kind of a pain since the stud was about 6 in off center of my tank so we had to move the tank a lil.

but damn pump still isnt here, should be here in next couple days. and sunday (knock on wood) should have tank filled with more water and running it for a lil while.

also trying to get in the BRS group buy and get me a skimmer. and if this guy locally breaks down his tank going to invest in more LR. we shall see though.

thanks espresso.

so lil frustration, i waited 11 days for my pump to finally get here. so i get it all ready and put it in the sump and turn it on. NOTHING.

take it apart and still nothing, so i call the company and they tell me 5-7 business for the replacement. so i got a refund.

at the same time found out a local guy had a eco 633 brand new in the box. so $20 bucks later i got it in the sump and everything is running perfect.

ok little bit of an update.

ordered a skimmer through the BRS group buy and should be here tomorrow. so will get pics of that.

also bought a new 20k bulb for my MH. so excited about that.

once get everything going i will probably transfer everything over this weekend and get few more pictures once its done.

ok little bit of an update.

ordered a skimmer through the BRS group buy and should be here tomorrow. so will get pics of that.

also bought a new 20k bulb for my MH. so excited about that.

once get everything going i will probably transfer everything over this weekend and get few more pictures once its done.

Man you are always getting new toys! I'm JEOLOUS :mellow:

got a new addition to the tank tonight( RBTA-captive produced). did some moving around on the rock and everything is a little pissed. hoping to find a few more bigger pieces of rock and get a better scape. will get a FTS in the am.

337affe5.jpg

I gotcha. A girl about 2 blocks from me breeds all different kinds of fish and had a giant RBTA that spawned and had like 6 new ones a while back. So I had to grab one. I'm hoping it'll stay in that corner but that's wishful thinking I guess. Well see, now if I can get the clowns to host= sweet!

I gotcha. A girl about 2 blocks from me breeds all different kinds of fish and had a giant RBTA that spawned and had like 6 new ones a while back. So I had to grab one. I'm hoping it'll stay in that corner but that's wishful thinking I guess. Well see, now if I can get the clowns to host= sweet!

LUCKY! maybe when work sends me to St Louis again I can grab one too!

Archived