ReefCleaners.org

Sarah's 10gal "Rimless"

saraswati

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(which is currently off because I freaked out at 3am that he would get sucked in. Ryan assures me this is just paranoia.)

It is. Turn 'er back on.

New zoas are looking alright, although they aren't all open yet. At least I didn't kill them all, keeping them at my desk for 8 hours. They're really pretty open. I also left my memory card in my computer at work, so no pics until I go get that (prolly today when I iget the frogspawn.)

Mine took all day too open up but they look really good now.

PICTURE TIME

Gobiodon Milosevic!!

SANY3216.jpg

Doing the goby "perch wherevs" thing

SANY3202.jpg

New ric from Ryan and trmpets

SANY3198.jpg

Cinci ric

SANY3199.jpg

Shrooms all poofed out

SANY3219.jpg

Cinci $2.50 zoas, starting to get some green in their skirts, and the new "fire and ice" zoas in the top left corner, starting to come out.

SANY3220.jpg

Favia actually isn't dead, I can see it's little tentacles right now with the lights out.

SANY3225.jpg

Good shot of the left side.

SANY3236.jpg

Also just realized that I didn't take a full tank shot at all. :huh: In the morning, first thing, promise.

That didn't stop me!

Hopefully I didn't just destroy one of my new purchases.... :(

Jumpy things should wait to jump until their in their new home.

Aaron, WHAT ELSE DID YOU KILL!?

Nothing! The porcelain crab decided to jump out of the bag as I was draining water during acclimation. He landed in a bucket of old cold tankwater. I was worried the cold water would shock him but he's alive and kickin it.

It's PICTURE PALOOZA!!!

Kiddies are playing

SANY3254.jpg

My spawn, muahahahaha!

SANY3264.jpg

Frogspawn, that is.

The new zoas, most of them opened up

SANY3275.jpg

Left side

SANY3269.jpg

Right side

SANY3270.jpg

Aaaaand!

FTS 12/12/10

SANY3250.jpg

Nothing! The porcelain crab decided to jump out of the bag as I was draining water during acclimation. He landed in a bucket of old cold tankwater. I was worried the cold water would shock him but he's alive and kickin it.

Aaron, you're a menace.

High five for de-rimming 10gal AGA tanks! :P

Your tank looks so clean, it's coming along nicely! I love Goboi-um something.. He's really cute, I love their personalities :happy:

I like how you have like 1800 more views that I do despite creating your thread 15 days later. Bunch of nano reefers trying to scope you out Sara haha.

High five for de-rimming 10gal AGA tanks! :P

Your tank looks so clean, it's coming along nicely! I love Goboi-um something.. He's really cute, I love their personalities :happy:

Thanks! He's adorable. He was in my friend's 40gal, but he's a lot more noticeable in mine!

And just so everyone gets it (if you aren't into 90's politics in the Balkans...)

Gobiodon Milosevic's Namesake

I like how you have like 1800 more views that I do despite creating your thread 15 days later. Bunch of nano reefers trying to scope you out Sara haha.

Hahaha, HOLLA!

It's probably because I PUT UP PICTURES. Also, yes, I'm a girl.

Your going to have to say that in person... I still have zero idea how that's pronounced.

"Muffassa.... oooh say it again! Muffassa, Muffassa, Muffassa!"

As I said in one of Yoshii's threads, " I wish I was a good looking girl that liked reefing, maybe my threads would be longer than 3 replies in 2 years" :D

Good luck with the tank, it appears to be coming along nice ! Keep it up !

Your going to have to say that in person... I still have zero idea how that's pronounced.

"Muffassa.... oooh say it again! Muffassa, Muffassa, Muffassa!"

The same way it's spelled: Mill-o-se-vick. Well. Basically the same.

As I said in one of Yoshii's threads, " I wish I was a good looking girl that liked reefing, maybe my threads would be longer than 3 replies in 2 years" :D

Good luck with the tank, it appears to be coming along nice ! Keep it up !

We have the secret to success! Yoshii isn't even legal! But man, I'd get just as excited if there was a hot boy knitting. Can't lie.

We have the secret to success! Yoshii isn't even legal! But man, I'd get just as excited if there was a hot boy knitting. Can't lie.

...picking up knitting! B)

Yoshii isn't even legal!

Whats the going rate for a virgin now a days ? 12-13years old ?

Not being a perv just stating what the jersey shore and hannah montana have done for todays youth :D

She said a "hot" boy :D

LOLOLOLOLOL. :haha:

Whats the going rate for a virgin now a days ? 12-13years old ?

Not being a perv just stating what the jersey shore and hannah montana have done for todays youth :D

Lol, I guess that depends on how nerdy you are... :unsure:

Oh Hai, Cyano :angry:

Ugh, you too! i just got over a stupid cyano bloom. that stuff PISSES ME OFF.

luckily mine was contributed to a dead spot due to a faulty powerhead. i hope yours is easy to conquer! fingerscrossed

Archived