Cultivated Reef

Sarah's 10gal "Rimless"

saraswati

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks good. How well does your clown goby eat? Mine died. :(

He was my goby originally :D and ate really well when I had him lol. He ate NLS .5mm pellets, spirulina brine and little bits of mysis. I think sarah feeds him the same thing now - the NLS.

Looks good. How well does your clown goby eat? Mine died. :(

That's sad :-( Yeah, Ryan's right, he eats just about everything. He's quite the character.

when did you get trumpets?

Forever ago. Maybe Cincinnati? Ya'll were just too busy buying everything to notice! I fed him a brine shrimp yesterday, it was awesome.

Don't be surprised if the algae blooms from the nutrients being released from the cyano.

Arrrr. I wouldn't be surprised either. BECAUSE IT KNOWS IT WOULD MAKE ME UNHAPPY. I need to start shopping around for a skimmer, then Ryan can show me how to vodka dose. That seems to have worked wonders for him.

I just bought a NEWWWW ONNEEEE!! Wooohoo! Bubble Magus FTW!

I may be able to part with the CPR bakpak now.

You have a problem.

More pictures! I know have enough pictures of fish to FILL UP MY MEMORY CARD. Holy crap.

Okay! Fun stuff!

Some of Qwab. He seems to be doing just fine, moving around a lot and filterin and stuff.

SANY3552.jpg

SANY3560.jpg

Buddies just hangin

SANY3575.jpg

HOLY CRAP HE'S PERFECT.

SANY3601.jpg

And this has everyone, except the purple feather duster, but is a better picture.

SANY3611.jpg

if your thinking skimmer. Look for an in sump one.

fo shizzle. I don't want that thing sticking out the back of my tank.

Coastie, what's yours? I don't remember ever looking at it.

Ya wait until your tank is 30" long :D It won't be so easy then!

I dunno, they seem to want to come to the front and say "HI!" Hopefully, they continue to!!

sarah:

How do you like the porcelain crab? I want to add one to my 14 gallon. What do you feed him/her? Do you have to target feed?

I already have a little emerald and he is being "good" so far. Only thing is that he tries to steal food from acans all the time. And so do the clowns. Appreciate your input on porcelain.

sarah:

How do you like the porcelain crab? I want to add one to my 14 gallon. What do you feed him/her? Do you have to target feed?

I already have a little emerald and he is being "good" so far. Only thing is that he tries to steal food from acans all the time. And so do the clowns. Appreciate your input on porcelain.

I really love mine! He moves around a lot feeding himself/herself. Usually I just give him a bit of whatever I'm feeding everyone else, and he seems pretty happy.

Archived