Top Shelf Aquatics

Sarah's 10gal "Rimless"

saraswati

Skrimp is still acting weird :huh:

Obviously, if he croaks, I'll have to kill him. He's my fave.

how long do they live typically. i've never really kept shrimp.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how long do they live typically. i've never really kept shrimp.

No idea. He really isn't that big though. I'm hoping he's just having a bad day. He's just not as sprightly as he usually is, and his big feelers seem to have molted looking kind of kinked. No idea what that means.

Peekture posted in my tank thread :D

How's yours doing BTW?

He's fine. He was just being a turd and making me freak out.

I took a bunch of pictures, but it's bed time. I'll leave you all with this gem though.

This is what has become of my old light.

SANY4009.jpg

Broccoli, lavender, spinach, nasturtiums, holly hocks, and lunaria :lol:

There is something very very wrong with you...

You wouldn't let me mod it into an LED setup so you could do that!?

A girl's gotta eat! Those are going to be some seriously happy broccolis.

Besides, I'm sure you'll think of something even better!

A few new pictures. My camera is still sucky, and still can't find the battery to my roommate's... arr.

Goby taco

SANY4035.jpg

These rics have gotten enormous (as have the ones in the picture above). You can barely just make out Qwab hiding under there.

SANY4071.jpg

Experimental birds nest. We'll see how this does...

SANY4038.jpg

Photobomb. She's so good at them.

SANY4051.jpg

Scrimp, looking like he's howling at the moon, in frag plug graveyard. Two new things in there... The neon yellow ones, which are supposed to be hot pinks (wtf? That's what we get for ordering a million zoas at the same time), and the blue things. No idea what they really are, they were labeled some thing like "STOP SPENDING A ZILLION SQUILLION DOLLARS ON THESE!" :huh: Thanks, Mr. Coral.

SANY4073.jpg

Other than that, there's been torrential rain for like the last 2 days, so I didn't paint any more on the stand. Worked some on it today, because the weather is GORGEOUS.

Goby definitely loves his ric taco.

I still say Ryan has your hot pinks....

He did. I went and got them today :happy: I also looked at a totally craptastic house for sale in Lexington. It was a really neat old place, but probably needed at least $100,000 in rehab. Like replacing the floor joists. I like home improvement, and it would be a ton of fun to demo the ####ty addition that's on the back, but I'm not sure I'm up to structural repairs. :wacko: Going to look at another one in the neighborhood, which at least has people living in it, so I know it's somewhat livable. Still in the ghetto though :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
1) get an RO unit.

2) post some peeeekkkkttuuuurrreeesss

1) TOTALLY not happening. ATO first, and buying a house FIRST FIRST.

2) Soon. I thought I brought my memory card today, but apparently not. I had to be at work at 7:30 though, so don't be hatin. I'm not a morning person.

... lame.

This.

Also liked how I got the blame for having the pink zoas! THE ONLY ONE WHO CANT SEE COLORS WELL.

This.

Also liked how I got the blame for having the pink zoas! THE ONLY ONE WHO CANT SEE COLORS WELL.

Good point. Also, you all are so sensitive!! No one's blamin!

+1 yoshii

hmmmmm yea its been like a weeeeeeeeeek and no pics???? :scarry: come on!!!! :slap:

I've been busy. We totally butchered our rooster yesterday, and I was in Cincinnati the day before. Monday, we set up the tank! Patience!

Archived