SaltCritters.com

Sarah's 10gal "Rimless"

saraswati

I think my roommate is actually Dostoevsky. Just sayin.

I have 6 new rics chilling in my tank; 3 bright orange ones with green mouths (one is tiiiiiiiiny and cute as a button) and 3 that are sort of pink and mint green. I also fed the crap out of everything yesterday, so it should all be super-happy. Qwab hasn't managed to drop any more limbs, but we'll see where that goes. I should have ordered at least a million more snails and limpets. I don't know what I was thinking. :angry:

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You were thinking you'd have a bigger tank so why bother ordering more now?

Precisely because I WILL have a bigger tank, and I don't even have enough as it is!!

So, some new pictures. Cause I can.

Shiny new porcelain! He looks much cleaner now, happy and nomming away!

SANY3653.jpg

Goby and Harold. Goby loves rics as much as I do.

SANY3642.jpg

A good shot of Rictopia. I have a problem. I got 3 new orange ones, and 3 pink and mint green ones. I think I'll give one of the oranges to Ryan though, for a gorg frag ;-)

SANY3644.jpg

And a fts. I think something walked on my xenia to piss it off that bad.

SANY3650.jpg

Ordering the overflow for Aaron's new tank tonight, so that he can set his up this weekend and then transfer everything!! Also, Ryan found me a killer deal on a pair of true percs, which I'm going to jump on. BIG CHANGES SOON.

I'd say I have atleast 500 dwarf ceriths in my 75... they are all doing fine lol, 30 Nerites, 20 nassarius, some zig zag periwinkles, 5 limpets, 2 turbos and 2 chitons. Everyone is dandy.

HOW KILLER WAS THE DEAL ON THE PERCS SARAH? practically GIVING THEM AWAY. hahahsdhrsah

I'd say I have atleast 500 dwarf ceriths in my 75... they are all doing fine lol, 30 Nerites, 20 nassarius, some zig zag periwinkles, 5 limpets, 2 turbos and 2 chitons. Everyone is dandy.

HOW KILLER WAS THE DEAL ON THE PERCS SARAH? practically GIVING THEM AWAY. hahahsdhrsah

Lol, didn't want you to get swarmed with people going "HOLY CRAP MAN, GET MY CRAP FOR FREE."

And, Aaron, that wouldn't fair! YOU ALREADY HAVE TWO. YOU CANNOT CHEAT ON FLIP AND SHEILA.

They're actually doing surprisingly well together in the 10!

Let's just say, these were rescue fish... the male (the one with the full bar on the side) has really red gills, either from stress or high ammonia, says Ryan. The girl is a misbar, and is adorable. They're pretty big, about the size of my damsel, so they're perfectly capable of holding their own.

Pretty durn excited.

PHOTO TIME!!!

SANY3688.jpg

SANY3687.jpg

SANY3685.jpg

You can see that my trumpet is growing a new mouth in this one!

SANY3683.jpg

Obviously, cyano is back. #### that ####.

Xenia is moving up in the world, AGAIN!

SANY3699.jpg

Trumpets got fed and they were happppppyyyyyy

SANY3722.jpg

Horrible icky flash, but all 4 fish in one shot!

SANY3720.jpg

Ok, totally bed time. Dance class in the morning. Hope I don't wake up to fish tearing each other to threads. Always makes me paranoid to add anything new.

im so jealous of your 10g, I got a b14, barley getting out of algae problems, what king of goby is that? is not a yellow watch man right?

Aaron, that wouldn't fair!

the male has really red gills, either from stress or high ammonia, says Ryan.

I didn't know their gills were really red lool.

im so jealous of your 10g, I got a b14, barley getting out of algae problems, what king of goby is that? is not a yellow watch man right?

Thanks! He's just a yellow clown goby. I really like him, he's tiny. The algae problems will never end...

I really like him, he's tiny.

Funny I do remember Ryan and I pretty much having to convince you that he'd be a perfect addition to your tank!

Funny I do remember Ryan and I pretty much having to convince you that he'd be a perfect addition to your tank!

I don't remember it being a hard battle! And, regardless, I really like him now!!

oh well, im getting one, as soon as the LFT is open and I may name???? well (_'')???? I gonna have to go back to your post to get the name and copy it from you do to im so bad at choosing names hahaha lol,

I may end up getting a clown goby myself. And Sarah you really lucked out on those clowns! They are awesome. Did you name them yet? I personally think the guy should be named Homey. :D ahhaha

I may end up getting a clown goby myself. And Sarah you really lucked out on those clowns! They are awesome. Did you name them yet? I personally think the guy should be named Homey. :D ahhaha

I know I did! They are not Homie. They're Edward and Elanor, because he's so timid, and she's so sensible. Haha, the reason I have that goby is cause it got lost in the 40br! GET SOMETHING BIGGER.

Feel free to quote me on anything, but absolutely no guarantee I'm right!

More pictures.

Because I can. Also, I'm waiting on brownies to cool :happy:

Friends for eva.

SANY3731.jpg

I swear, this ric is growing another mouth. Bottom-ish on the right.

SANY3733.jpg

Babehs

SANY3734.jpg

Oh hai. I've wanted you for a while.

SANY3737.jpg

Ignore that aiptasia, will ya? Also, that mushroom is getting big.

SANY3742.jpg

FTS

SANY3752.jpg

Goby, king of the trumpet

SANY3753.jpg

Aww.

SANY3768.jpg

Exciting!

Just paid for my order from this gentleman. I wanted to buy pretty much everything, but narrowed it down to these 4:

Rastas

KeiloscopeRasta.jpg

Fire of Hell

FireofHell.jpg

Red Magicians

Magician.jpg

And some of these blue guys

BlueandGreenMeet.jpg

Is it just me, or would you totally buy zoas for the crazy names? So much fun.

They should be shipped out tomorrow, and here by Thursday! I HAVE TO STOP BUYING THINGS.

Archived