ReefCleaners.org

30gal Tall

MarLooney

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as you can see i've been getting a lot of new things in my tank recently, but all of them put together do not even begin to compare to this one piece...

Acanthastrea lordhowensis

my dream has come true.......

Originally posted by MarLooney

you've obviously got some sorta problem with me and i don't wanna hear it from you.  Jerome you needa quit it.  

Wow, a little on the defensive side? It was just an observation. Cant handle a simple question? Your water looked milky I wondered why. I could care less about picking a fight with you. Ive seen your tank 7,000 times and still look forward to updates, it was just an observation, relax.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Domino_Tang

Always so beautiful.... An nice you should think about making a huge Tank ... an make every inch of it your best work!

:] just like you did with yours and your dads! hehe if you were ny i would ask you to help me with mine :[ im not good at my aquascaping.. :]

hey, i got those same zoo's! :D

brahm had a couple of those for sale a week or two ago... looks nice when they spread like that!

gavin123, sorry i had to return the digi i was using. by the time you asked for a full shot my tank had become a mess of frags anyway. i had way too much going on in my tank.

Domino_Tang, thanks a lot. i do intend on a larger tank. i don't wanna do the stup upgrade and buy a bunch of tanks. i'd like something around 230gal. that way i won't have to upgrade again. :D where'd you see my dad's tank?

uchiha, yeah i feel bad for selling my best piece of those zoos to Mike N. but i just didn't have the room for 'em. i hope you like the zoos i sold you. keep me updated on how they're doing.

pomby27, all the cheap stuff's in LA. too bad gas costs an arm and a leg now.

here's some new pics for the nano-reefers out there.

• 2 weeks later...

i got it at a LFS down here. i don't reccomend them unless you're highly experienced at keeping non-photosynthetic corals and you're really prepared to meet their needs. i moved mine to a better shaded area of the tank and it was not receiving as much flow as it was pereviously. the result was tragic. my blue gorg is no more. i will not try another one for a long time. not until i get a larger tank and have everything i need in place to keep such a demanding coral. i do not reccoemend them.

i got a nice new challice-type coral. still not sure if it's echinopora or oxypora yet... but i'm leaning towards oxypora. here's a shot of the whole piece. it hasn't fully colored up yet but i think in time it'll look reall nice.

Archived