inTank Media Baskets

30gal Tall

MarLooney

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Domino_Tang

Hey wow really nice Tank ... Yea maybe a little full but breath taken.

How long were you in reefing? I just wonder how much $$ did you spend? :D more then me .. I would guess

but what kinda filter system is in there ?

i run a

Sump with micro algea

a berlin skimmer

and 4 power heads out side of tank connect to tubes to decrease heat during summer

• 3 weeks later...

only into reefing about a year.

don't know how much $$ went in there but most corals were aquacultured by myself.

believe it or not... but as for filtration. at the time of the photos: powersweep 226 & a whisper 1 HOB filter and that's it! have a Bak-Pak on there that hasn't run in months.

• 2 weeks later...
Domino_Tang

no matter how many times i see your reef breath taken ... better camra would make your tank godly but im one to talk mine looks like i drew it with a crayon! but oh well hey you know of any coral to start off with that doesnt need alot of attention even though ill prolly give it alot.!

you can start off with shrooms. my personal favorite and very easy to care for. as with any coral there are the top of the line shrooms that go for rediculous ammounts per polyp but others are so common they're difficult to trade or sale. thanks for the comments. i'd really like to take pics of my tank with a better cam. unfortunately here's the latest of my tank. photos taken with an older cam than the first pics! HAHA =D a lot of new corals though.

• 4 weeks later...
Domino_Tang

hey =] long time hehe see you tanks are always so beautiful...

My Tank

30gallon reef

45lbs Fiji LR

12lbs deep sea toga

05lbs of jakra

tank cycled!

built a sump... 20 gallon... mag 5 pump.... 2 power heads in main tank pushing around the water 802's

25lbs of LR fiji extra! <333 i love them they gave me 25lbs extra as a gift...50lbs LS.....

ill get back to you laters gotta go feed my star fishies and fishieS!

gHettO MeX*.*

lots of great color in your tank marlooney keep up the great work.

by the way do you plan on getting any more fish? if so what kind do you like?

joe

more fish as in more than zero? =D i'm looking to get a yasha goby with shrimp, yellow assessor, and a nice wrasse of some type. i might steal my dad's oblique-banded cardinal just because i like it and it doesn't really come out in his tank.

lighting: 4x65W PC... corallife ballasts & iridius bulbs (2x10K & 2xActinic 03) i don't reccomend those bulbs at all... they suck balls... my old 55W bulbs from realux look brighter.

here's another pic with some color in it. how about blue?

Archived