SaltCritters.com

30gal Tall

MarLooney

it's a little over crowded because i'm setting up a propagation tank and a FOWLR soon. my main tank is holding a lot of LR, macros, and frags for those two set ups.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw that is a hot tank. Id keep it like that and just starte another tank. I love when tanks are packed to the max they look better. what are the specs on that and what lighting do you use. IVe never seen your tank on this site and i must say your tank is awesome. You must have at least 35-40lbs of LR in there and what kind is it. Do you have a full frontal of your tank?

the 2nd pic is a full frontal. a lot of LR is good but i like caves fish can swim in and out of... even though i only have one. and it's a TANG!!! before anyone trys to cuss me out he'll only be in there a few more weeks before he goes to a 180gal reef. tank is lit by 3x55 PCs and i have a powersweep 226, Whisper 2, & CPR Bak-Pak for filtration.

• 2 weeks later...

to my dad's tank: most of the big pieces of LR & some left over LR, snails & hermits, and some of the LS.

to my dad's fuge: all the green macros and some LS

to my friend's nano: some smaller piece of LR and some LS

to my prop tank: extra frags, all rubble, corals to be propped, all the rest of the macro, snails & hermits, and some LS.

i had so much LR in the 30gal that some was sticking out of the water and occassionally tumbling down over my corals. about a week before the big moves i had to set up a bucket next to my tank with excess LR and a pump.

here's the end result:

Archived