Innovative Marine Aquariums

ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha

Aquanist

Daym I hate you! This tank so awesome with lots of colorful corals made mine look like crap! Keep up the good work and thanks for the eye level FTS!

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn you're a patient optimist :D

Or just plain old lazy? :lol:

Daym I hate you! This tank so awesome with lots of colorful corals made mine look like crap! Keep up the good work and thanks for the eye level FTS!

Haters gonna hate. :D Heavy regime of Aperture3 dosing keeps them colors ever so vibrant. :haha:

Ehrmagerd FTS! omgomgomg

I love how mature your tank looks. Everything grown in. Especially the left side of the tank.

Ehrmagerd? Hmm I have to look that one up in urban dictionary...

...AAARGHHH! (imminent ruination)

And thanks mate.

Or just plain old lazy? :lol:

Haters gonna hate. :D Heavy regime of Aperture3 dosing keeps them colors ever so vibrant. :haha:

Ehrmagerd? Hmm I have to look that one up in urban dictionary...

...AAARGHHH! (imminent ruination)

And thanks mate.

I spelled it wrong. Do a Google image search for "ermahgerd". More interweb vocabulary.

Some I sold to make more room for more interesting specimen and some died (and some had to be pruned down due to RTN) during my 2 not-so-little-at-all disasters messing up the parameters. But they're slowly growing back now. fingerscrossed

• 2 weeks later...
jedimasterben
What's new #####cat... (You must be effing kidding with me here, right?? Man isn't allowed to quote Tom Jones?)

file-36.jpg

file-37.jpg

file-38.jpg

hot damn, those are sexy!

saltwatercoral
What's new #####cat... (You must be effing kidding with me here, right?? Man isn't allowed to quote Tom Jones?)

file-36.jpg

file-37.jpg

file-38.jpg

Those do look insane! The video looks nice as well! I have a long way to go with mine...

Thanks guys! :) Much appreciated.

They're some smallish frags I got on sunday. Pavona cactus (with hint of blue tint) and 2 different pieces of Porites (sp. and lichen).

• 1 month later...

You should! He's a great personality and really adds to the mixture. Also, I got him for free as He got pretty beaten up by a large sohal at his previous home. You can still see his dorsal fin has almost fully healed but has small dents. They were totally ripped apart a few month back.

jedimasterben

You should! He's a great personality and really adds to the mixture. Also, I got him for free as He got pretty beaten up by a large sohal at his previous home. You can still see his dorsal fin has almost fully healed but has small dents. They were totally ripped apart a few month back.

Oh, I'm totally getting one, it's just a matter of WHEN!!! more than anything. The LFS has been trying to get me one for a while now. :)

Archived