Cultivated Reef

Opera Populaire

Kazooie

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm picking it up tomorrow, his mother in law left the trash on the deck so it can't get out yet. lol

Lol ok

But how are you going to get it to your house? And how are you going to move it once it's inside your house lol

Get it in the door, and go around the corner. Right behind were I was standing is the computer I'm at right now, then the door Angled slightly to the right.

Get it in the door, and go around the corner. Right behind were I was standing is the computer I'm at right now, then the door Angled slightly to the right.

Well how are you going to get in in the door and stuff? It's heavy!

It doesn't already have them?

Btw, I'm making the cheesecake right now, I just finished mixing in all the sugar (not all at once of course) but it is ok for it to be "grainy' as in you can see/feel the grains of sugar in the mix? Or should I just keep mixing?

Your welcome. Picks or you didn't bake it! :P

I have to go for a second. Have to catch the annoying part of the deal. The fish.

Your welcome. Picks or you didn't bake it! :P

I have to go for a second. Have to catch the annoying part of the deal. The fish.

I can't take pics :( It's baking right now

:o good luck

Why are you looking? :P

Because he likes to do that. :eek:

lol I'm going to a new school, don't know where my classes are, are in what order either. And it starts this Thursday.

Why are you looking? :P

lol I'm going to a new school, don't know where my classes are, are in what order either. And it starts this Thursday.

Hard not to haha.

Word.

Haha nervous freshman.

:eek: totally not weird..

Same! :scarry: And I have to take the bus back and forth now too :(

Idk even what time school starts each day or what I need for classes

Archived