Sure.

I'm going to bed, nigh all!

I might try it tomorrow :)

But it's only 11 over there right? :P

Nighty night! :ninja:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So how'd you cut around the pics? I'm still having trouble with it.

Zoom+Eraser :P

Haha actually I tend to use the "path/pen" tool, but I did use the eraser more than I usually do on this sig.

Just use the anchors and create a line where you want to cut, then press "Path to Selection" on the toolbox then I like to copy paste :) Also, the Rotate tool is your friend, but if you try to re-rotate it too many times, it starts to get blurry.

Oh and, layer mode is awesome :) I set some of the layers (like the bridge) to screen, it gives it that "fading away" look, then I just erased on the picture below it (the ocean/seagull) to make the bridge "brighter" and more solid. Oh make sure you have the bottom layer as a solid black.

Does that help? :lol:

Yep, but just a bit too late. I figured it out after I posted. Like my new one?

Link = omgomgomg

Although it's kinda hard to see the K and a in your name there, maybe make it a lighter color?

Says the person who didn't want to upload the measly 300 pictures she supposedly had.

Lol I have uploaded most of those, I haven't uploaded anymore because I killed my photobucket accounts

DSCF1309.jpg

I want to place my 125 on the wall right behind the door.

Hey, you can see my brother!

:o how could you do such a thing? Think of that poor couch! People are going to lean on that couch the wrong way to stare at your tank! Poor little couch..

Oh hey, I don't have any wafers or graham crackers..is there anything else I can use? (about the cheesecake)

I guess you could go "bare bottom". :rolleyes:

The couch is probably going to move soon. Couch hugger.

but that's one of the best parts of cheesecake :(

hahaha poor couch :P

I'm not a big fan of the grahm crust. :eek:

It gets treated worst. If you look, you can see my brother in his undergarments on it.

I'm not a big fan of the grahm crust. :eek:

It gets treated worst. If you look, you can see my brother in his undergarments on it.

:o:angry::slap:

Hahaha jk :flower:

Then I probably won't look..

Archived