ReefCleaners.org

Opera Populaire

Kazooie

Opera Populaire

IMG_2278.jpg

7/14/2011

Can't believe it, I've been keeping reefs for more than a year now. It's been a wonderful experience! I've learned so much from all the great people here! To think it started with a simple 55 with cheap equipment, and grew to a whopping 125+ gallons! I couldn't have done it with out the help from all the people here and at the Alaska Frag Swap, so I want to thank you.

Also, if you want to see tank stuff that is recent, skip to the last 5 pages or so. Everything from here to then is just random crap. :lol:

Stocking

Fish

Yellow Tang Zebrasoma flavescens RIP 11/25/11

Tomini Tang Ctenochaetus tominiensis

Blue Chromis Chromis cyanea

Black-and-gold Chromis Neoglyphidodon nigroris

Yellow-Tailed Damsel Chrysiptera parasema

Ocellaris Clownfish Amphiprion ocellaris

Fire fish Nemateleotris magnifica

Corals

SPS

LPS

Softie

Leather

Old pictures for historic reasons. :)

FILE0068.jpg

FILE0069.jpg

FILE0070.jpg

FILE0071.jpg

FILE0072.jpg

FILE0073.jpg

FILE0074.jpg

FILE0075.jpg

FILE0076.jpg

FILE0077.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spy him too! Oh wait, I see him in better quality than you! :P

The liverock in my area is $10 a lb. -_- That's why I bought mostly base from a friend for $100. Problem is that it's very awkward to position in my tank.

Edit: I'm taking some recent ones now.

I spy him too! Oh wait, I see him in better quality than you! :P

The liverock in my area is $10 a lb. -_- That's why I bought mostly base from a friend for $100. Problem is that it's very awkward to position in my tank.

Edit: I'm taking some recent ones now.

ORDER ONLINE! :P I got it for $2.49 a pound, although it was cheaper shipping because I'm in California. It wasn't like the greatest rock in the world, but had lots of coralline and no pests :)

Why not try Marco Rocks?

Yaaay :D

Because parents have the money and didn't want to buy online for some weird reason. I only get money at holidays/dividends. Which is supposed to be about $1,300 this year! :D I'm gonna get a couple of those $10 frags, an overflow/return pump, a nikon d40 camera and maybe a lens for it! :P Editing pics as I type...

Because parents have the money and didn't want to buy online for some weird reason. I only get money at holidays/dividends. Which is supposed to be about $1,300 this year! :D I'm gonna get a couple of those $10 frags, an overflow/return pump, a nikon d40 camera and maybe a lens for it! :P Editing pics as I type...

omgsh you are lucky lol

Hurry up! :P

No thank you. More into blondes with the initials HB. Not gonna say her name cuz someone on here may be a :ninja: and kill me cuz they like her more :lol:

Why not? She's a perfectly respectable and wealthy woman of the Wobbanooba tribe. If you don't, they'll sneak into your house and eat you alive... omgomgomg

Nope! :rant: She's still open for Mr. JacobNano. :P

Hahahahaha why do you keep saying that? :P

:o

Ohhhh noooo

"hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husbands, cuz Jacobz rappin everbody"

Gotta love Alabama project lolz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQp6Weo0JK0

Watch that vid.... flippin HIE larious

OMGSH I saw that earlier today! I love it xD

He reminds me of donkey from Shrek :haha:

Nice tank Kazooie :) although I liked the old rockwork better, this one has more cool looking caves and stuff

I love this shot

DSCF1163.jpg

Archived