SaltCritters.com

Opera Populaire

Kazooie

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'ma pull threw. I'm not normally the most energetic, but lately I've just been wanting to sit down and never move again. I'm thinking it's just because of school and some other stuff.

I honestly thought it was.....for a second haha.

Sorry man, go yell at a moose! Always a fun activity.

Hahaha why would I be diving into a dumpster? And why would Kazooie have a picture of it? :eek: lol

I wanna yell at a moose :( I've yelled at a cow before lol

I'ma pull threw. I'm not normally the most energetic, but lately I've just been wanting to sit down and never move again. I'm thinking it's just because of school and some other stuff.

School can be pretty stressful :(

I hate the idea of school too man.

Duh yelling at animals is awesome!

Haha he has pictures of everything :P

Ugghhh school

Hahaha it was funny

Lol, you're the creeper, not Kazooie

Thanks, I guess?

I'm feeling better now, just needed some sleep I guess. I'm going to do some major baking soon to sell for my trip. If I can't get the $500, I wont be able to go. :o

:)

I'm thinking of going door-to-door selling those things people make cookies with. You know, the home-made mixes that you add butter and eggs to. If I sell 50 of them at $10 each, then I'm good to go. They'll probably be in sandwich bags. Sound good?

animalmaster6

You could sell actual cookies from door to door.

You have to buy the stuff that people make cookies with so basically you're losing money.

Yep your right, and I did some math and it would cost me like $20 dollars to make them. :o

I'm more likely to sell my 46 bow front, camera, and ds.

Thanks, I guess?

I'm feeling better now, just needed some sleep I guess. I'm going to do some major baking soon to sell for my trip. If I can't get the $500, I wont be able to go. :o

yw :P

:o Best of luck! I'm sure you'll be able to get that money :) You're a :wizard: cook

Archived