Pod Your Reef

gutterguys breeder,beer and bbq

gutterguy

Looking great man! I saw a sign that said smoker's outpost earlier today and I got all excited because I was thinking the beef kind of smoking.... damn it. stupid tobacco.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking great man! I saw a sign that said smoker's outpost earlier today and I got all excited because I was thinking the beef kind of smoking.... damn it. stupid tobacco.

HaHa!!! Wait unitil this weekend. Im smoking about 15# of pork shoulder for pulled pork for my daughters birthday party on saturday. Im starting it 6pm thursday and letting it go over night. Then ill warm it up saturday.

Looking good. Love the pics.

Thanks Byrd!!

Well brought some stuff home yesterday.

6 line. Just over and inch long. Grazing and eating, crappy pic, oh well.

IMAG0888-1.jpg

Also this

IMAG0885.jpg

He came up to jobsite I was working on dirty and cold. We kept him around for about 5 hours and no one came looking for him. Im guessing hes about 6 months. We will be taking him up to the vet to see if he is chipped.

hahaha cute puppy

cool 6line, personally I am not a huge fan of them but I may end up getting one soon myself just to add some color.

That six line is sweet! As far as puppies go mine hasn't been that small since about six weeks lol he is pushing over 120 lbs now. But the rescued ones are the most loyal.

According to LiveAquaria, those need a bigger tank than you have...

puppy.jpg

QUICK STATS

Minimum Tank Size: 100 gallons

Care Level: Easy

Temperament: Peaceful

Reef Compatible: With Caution

hahaha cute puppy

cool 6line, personally I am not a huge fan of them but I may end up getting one soon myself just to add some color.

I had a 6 line years ago with no trouble. That was a 160g tank though. I wanted something that was active and I do love the way the skim through the rocks

That six line is sweet! As far as puppies go mine hasn't been that small since about six weeks lol he is pushing over 120 lbs now. But the rescued ones are the most loyal.

Thanks nate! Yur dogs poop is probably bigger than this dog

According to LiveAquaria, those need a bigger tank than you have...

puppy.jpg

QUICK STATS

Minimum Tank Size: 100 gallons

Care Level: Easy

Temperament: Peaceful

Reef Compatible: With Caution

HaHa thats funny. Seabass u either have too much time or just too smart to throw that up like that.

Not sure if this is good or bad but the dog is not chipped and guessed to be 3-5months old. The lady at the LFS (pet store too) says that he looks healthy but is skinny.

oh also heres 16# of pork shoulder that I just put in the smoker at 630 and will let it go all night. This will be for my daughters 16th birthday party.

IMAG0889.jpg

IMAG0891.jpg

oh also heres 16# of pork shoulder that I just put in the smoker at 630 and will let it go all night. This will be for my daughters 16th birthday party.

IMAG0889.jpg

IMAG0891.jpg

...drool!

Seabass u either have too much time or just too smart to throw that up like that.
:lol: Well...if it's a choice between having too much time or being too smart, it's probably the former.

But I'd like to think it's the latter. ;)

I may never have another tank without a sixline for pest control....it's the best thing I've ever seen and it hunts all day without stopping.

Also....that picture seabass posted is hilarious.

Keeping the dog? That shoulder is going to be something else!

Yeah we are keeping the dog. It would be hard to take it away now since my kids are in love with it.

As far as the 6 line goes, its been great. Not hiding but not right out either. Comes out when I feed and i see it skimmer the rocks toward the back of the tank. as long as it does not become a dlck then it will be great.

The pork shoulder finished up around 10am this morning. About 15 1/2 hours. Made my sauce, pulled it and it is ready. You guys should really taste this sometime

IMAG0894.jpg

IMAG0892.jpg

IMAG0893.jpg

Im going to have to get better pics next time. To bad you cant smell it through the monitor omgomgomg

I went to smokey bones. They are now worthless in my eyes. Hey you're in Ohio, prob asked this before but are you going to the frag swap in Dayton?

tundrashaul
Yeah we are keeping the dog. It would be hard to take it away now since my kids are in love with it.

As far as the 6 line goes, its been great. Not hiding but not right out either. Comes out when I feed and i see it skimmer the rocks toward the back of the tank. as long as it does not become a dlck then it will be great.

The pork shoulder finished up around 10am this morning. About 15 1/2 hours. Made my sauce, pulled it and it is ready. You guys should really taste this sometime

IMAG0894.jpg

IMAG0892.jpg

IMAG0893.jpg

Im going to have to get better pics next time. To bad you cant smell it through the monitor omgomgomg

Let me know when you frag them, I want some.

hate. you.

I just had dinner and I'm hungry again. :(

:lol:

I went to smokey bones. They are now worthless in my eyes. Hey you're in Ohio, prob asked this before but are you going to the frag swap in Dayton?

I have a hard time getting bbq at any resturant. I do alot of work in the ghetto and I alway want to stop at some of those places that u see have the big smokers sitting next to a fold up tent.

Daytons about three 2 1/2 - 3 hours from me. If I can get caught up in the next couple of weeks I may make a road trip. The bummer is the cleveland one is today and I have my daughters sweet 16 bday today.

Let me know when you frag them, I want some.

Second in line!

Fragged last night and they just fell apart, so I put some special sauce on them ;)

Damn, didn't even know about the Cleaveland one, I am definitely going to the Dayton one though. I think I am going to end up spending some cash for sure.

Damn, didn't even know about the Cleaveland one, I am definitely going to the Dayton one though. I think I am going to end up spending some cash for sure.

that ones like the 30th? right. I told my wife if i would want to have at leat 2 bills to go down there with. Ill let u know if i do. Ill bring you some left overs for the yueng.

Yup it's the 30th and if I either go to my parents house or make another road trip I'll pick you up some. Don't know if I am doing either before Dayton though.

Actually im going to be going to PA to do a job. Im planning on bringing home 2-3 cases.

Everytime I bring home 2-3 cases I end up drinking them in like 2 weeks :o

Usually if I grab like 2-3 twelve packs I drink them a bit slower. You just gave me one hell of an idea though. Thanks

Archived