inTank Media Baskets

gutterguys breeder,beer and bbq

gutterguy

Haha thats crazy that you can get them in Ohio because you can in MD and VA, but I guess thats the problem with living in one of the worst cities in the world.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha thats crazy that you can get them in Ohio because you can in MD and VA, but I guess thats the problem with living in one of the worst cities in the world.

All of Ohio sports team suck, and the weather blows. My wife keeps telling me when her parents are gone we are moving south. I can be broke anywhere. It may as well be warm.

Grab some of that meat you smoke and come on down!

Will do. Ill show u how we BBQ up here on the north coast.

irondragon013
All of Ohio sports team suck, and the weather blows. My wife keeps telling me when her parents are gone we are moving south. I can be broke anywhere. It may as well be warm.

Don't go too south. Except Florida, I don't count it as part of the south lol. The weather sucks here. We only get a couple weeks worth really nice weather days a year. Otherwise its too hot or cold.

And I'm about to open a yuengling for ya :P

Don't go too south. Except Florida, I don't count it as part of the south lol. The weather sucks here. We only get a couple weeks worth really nice weather days a year. Otherwise its too hot or cold.

And I'm about to open a yuengling for ya :P

Yeah we like the northern gulf of Florida (Destin area) but even coastal carolinas too. We dont care if it snows once in a while but not be burried in it for 5 months like we are now. Like today they called for flurries this afternoon and it started snowing at 2pm and by 8 I had 3 inches. This #### sucks.

Playing with the new camera

longfrog.jpg

longmelon.jpg

Looking great man. I really to trade my frogspawn for one like yours. Mine had reddish stalks with green tips. The neon green looks great!

Yeah we like the northern gulf of Florida (Destin area) but even coastal carolinas too.\

HAHA wanna reallllllyyyyy hate me?

My parents own a condo in Destin (They bought it before Destin became such the vacation spot it is today so it's like tripled or quadrupled in price)

And I own a house just outside of Charleston, SC which I lived in for the last 3.5 years. :P

At least I know you have great taste hahahaha

HAHA wanna reallllllyyyyy hate me?

My parents own a condo in Destin (They bought it before Destin became such the vacation spot it is today so it's like tripled or quadrupled in price)

And I own a house just outside of Charleston, SC which I lived in for the last 3.5 years. :P

At least I know you have great taste hahahaha

Thats just ####ed up

Looking great man. I really to trade my frogspawn for one like yours. Mine had reddish stalks with green tips. The neon green looks great!

Thanks ryan

Just realized I have read through this like 3 times and have not posted.

Loving the zoa collection you have going!

Just realized I have read through this like 3 times and have not posted.

Loving the zoa collection you have going!

hey latte, thanks for stopping by!

When I first started this tank I was not going to do alot of zoas, but I just keep seeing more and more that I like.

Great looking BBQ. I've had the stomach flu for like four days so I need to add that to the list of #### I want to eat once I'm capable of stomaching something other than bananas and ####ing toast.

As for yeung...also a fan here. Couldn't get it in CA so when I moved back here I was on a completely binge for at least a month. One of the few beers I actually prefer in a can...weird...right?

Great looking BBQ. I've had the stomach flu for like four days so I need to add that to the list of #### I want to eat once I'm capable of stomaching something other than bananas and ####ing toast.

As for yeung...also a fan here. Couldn't get it in CA so when I moved back here I was on a completely binge for at least a month. One of the few beers I actually prefer in a can...weird...right?

Thanks D. Add some ribs to that list too. I think thats what Im doing this weekend.

That flu sucks!!

The older I get the more I like beer in a can. There are still a few that just dont work though. Honey brown in a can in horrible.

Some more pics just because

ww.jpg

Anybody know what these are?

upclose.jpg

newzoas.jpg

pinks.jpg

greenacans.jpg

birdsnest.jpg

[...]

Anybody know what these are?

upclose.jpg

newzoas.jpg

[...]

You probably wouldn't be too far off calling it "radioactive orange nipple purple monsters" or something like that...given the way zoas are named these days. ;)

You probably wouldn't be too far off calling it "radioactive orange nipple purple monsters" or something like that...given the way zoas are named these days. ;)

Cool!! $100 per polyp

hey man just passing through and wanted to say tank is still looking awesome! Oh and by the way I got family in New York and when I visit the first thing I grab when I cross the state line is a case of yeung!

hey Nate thanks for stopping in

all u guys with you yueng, I may have to make a special trip

I just told you I'd trade you a lager for a polyp of the "radioactive orange nipple purple monsters"

Sheesh

Btw just polished off a nice cold one, debating the walk to the fridge for another.

Monthly Full Tank Shot

Dec 1

IMAG0445.jpg

Jan 3

IMAG0527.jpg

Feb 6

IMAG0637.jpg

March 5

IMAG0820.jpg

April 3

IMG_0452.jpg

Ive been updating the first post every month with a FTS and I figured that I would show it off here now too.

Ive been updating the first post every month with a FTS and I figured that I would show it off here now too.
Cool. It's really looking good and maturing nicely.

Archived