inTank Media Baskets

Yoshii's 3 Gallon Pico Reef

yoshii

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha done, just kidding I will keep laughing :P

You won't be laughing when someday I will randomly go to washington, and throw your phone in your tank :P

Anyways, my day was just GREAT today.

:tears: :tears: :tears:

My phone swam with the fishes, literally.

I was cleaning some tanks at my LFS today, and then, I hear a "plunk" and look down into the damsel tank below me to see my phone sinking to the bottom TTTT_TTTT

I can't afford a new phone :slap:

I just broke my phone at the county fair when i was on a ride

It fell out of my pocket and the touch screen shattered... luckily I have my old G1, I am using for now until I can get this stupid phone claim thing figured out!

I just broke my phone at the county fair when i was on a ride

It fell out of my pocket and the touch screen shattered... luckily I have my old G1, I am using for now until I can get this stupid phone claim thing figured out!

Marin County Fair? :D Lol that fair is fun, have you been there? Or the Alameda County Fair? I heard that one is fun.

Ewww T-mobile

Marin County Fair? :D Lol that fair is fun, have you been there? Or the Alameda County Fair? I heard that one is fun.

Ewww T-mobile

Alameda county fair, it was hella fun.

hay I love T-Mobile and all androids hehe

Alameda county fair, it was hella fun.

hay I love T-Mobile and all androids hehe

I need to go to that one sometime..

I always go the Marin County Fair near the 4th of July, kinda a tradition now :P

I have T-mobile, I wish I had Verison lol

around 4th of july lol

yesss I had Verizon for 4 years

Lol, so around the same time as the Marin County Fair!

I've never had Verizon, but a few of my friends do, I've only heard good things (except that its a little bit more expensive)

i got AT&T and so far least drops calls (only if the other guy has boost mobile or something like that)

i got away from verizon cuz of the over price contract and built in sim card. which tethers u to the same phone for years. u have to pay a but load to get a new one...

i got AT&T and so far least drops calls (only if the other guy has boost mobile or something like that)

i got away from verizon cuz of the over price contract and built in sim card. which tethers u to the same phone for years. u have to pay a but load to get a new one...

Wow, they have a built-in sim card? I didnt even know that was possbile lol

Wow, they have a built-in sim card? I didnt even know that was possbile lol

yeah its a pain. i remember my sisters phone was messed up and it couldnt transfer names and numbers...

go all out and get the HTC EVO =P

its got 4GGGGGG. the iphone 4.0 isnt 4G btw.. and it will never be. (maybe the second generation) to get 4g u need to get a hardware change for the 4g feature.

thats because the iPhone is AT&T only and they dont get 4g.

Or you could just not have a phone. :P

HAHAHAHA very funny. <_<

yeah its a pain. i remember my sisters phone was messed up and it couldnt transfer names and numbers...

go all out and get the HTC EVO =P

its got 4GGGGGG. the iphone 4.0 isnt 4G btw.. and it will never be. (maybe the second generation) to get 4g u need to get a hardware change for the 4g feature.

thats because the iPhone is AT&T only and they dont get 4g.

I have to pay for a new phone myself, and I have no money since I've spent it all on my tanks :lol:

Anyways, might not be many updates this week

Tank right now has a nice pod population with nothing to eat them :)

I put a hole in the tubing the 606 pump is pumping into the fuge/filter so when the power goes out, my tank won't overflow :P Tested it, works great, although I think I should cut the tubing to a shorted length because it's pretty long right now and sticks up a bit. I'm planning on getting some sand from my 20gal for the display and fuge for this tank, and a small piece of GSP I have in my 55gal :)

Next week..hmm not sure. Maybe fish?

I really like the yellowtail damsel..why did I decide against it again? It's so pretty..and would add more movement to the tank than the neon goby. Cheap, and easier to get than the goby....hmm

Oh! I still need to make a cover for this tank.. I have a spare piece of a acrylic laying around, I could cut it to fit, put I have to make it very easy to open so my mom can feed the fishie without messing with stuff. I'm surprised how well she's accepting my tank :D She organized my "fish drawer" and put everything in baggies lol

Archived