Cultivated Reef

Yoshii's 3 Gallon Pico Reef

yoshii

"You cannot send another PM until Jul 13 2010, 12:11 AM"

IT IS 12:11!

Soon, my sig is going to be full of error messages..

anyways, nighty night everyone, I'll be back! (this sat.)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol I was PMing like 100 people at once :lol:

Anyways, I'm back! :D Camping was really fun, I got to swim in an alpine lake and hike to the top of a mountain and other stuff :)

I guess no one noticed that my tank had no rim lol Well, I found it :D But I think only I can break my filter and spill a ton of water all over the counter trying to put a rim on an aquarium..

It's pretty sad lol

Anyways, hermit crab and snail are still alive, haha thats a good sign :) I might throw in some GSP or something in there this week, not sure yet.

why do you need a rim?

Well I don't need a rim I guess, it's just that the hood doesn't sit well on the top without the rim, and the tank bows without it

well with the hood/light on, you can't really tell it doesn't have a rim anyways

still looking for a light though..

t-mobile re-did their site..idk how to get to my pictures from my phone now <_<

no FTS until then

we could share? (:

We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. They stole it from us. Sneaky little hobbitses. Wicked, tricksy, false!

Lol xD

MY PRECIOUSSSS (so no sharing :P)

Anyways, my day was just GREAT today.

:tears: :tears: :tears:

My phone swam with the fishes, literally.

I was cleaning some tanks at my LFS today, and then, I hear a "plunk" and look down into the damsel tank below me to see my phone sinking to the bottom TTTT_TTTT

I can't afford a new phone :slap:

ouch, do you have insurance?

I don't think so, I'm not sure.. I've had this phone for a while now so if it did have insurance, it's probably expired by now. :(

you could have taken it apart....(back off, battery and sim card and sd card all out) and let it dry out completely before turning it back on. worked for me with numerous phones. worth a shot.

you could have taken it apart....(back off, battery and sim card and sd card all out) and let it dry out completely before turning it back on. worked for me with numerous phones. worth a shot.

I did, and it's sitting in a jar of rice right now. I read that I should rinse it out because it was dropped in saltwater, but I don't want to because after I took my phone out of the water, the front little screen (displays time and stuff) was still on for 30sec-1min and I'm worried that if I rinse the phone it will cause more damage.

zomg! that sux :(

yeah! you guys have no idea lol it's waay worse for a girl :( girl's phones=lifelines We have so many random things on our phones, we text a ton, and worship our phones :lol:

rinse it, it's not the water that causes the damage. As long as it's off you can rinse it. It's the saltwater that will eat away the inside. TRUST ME this has happened all too many times! Don't try turning it on for a lonnng time. When you do and it has water in it, it short circuits. So take it without trying to turn it on, rinse it in ro water, put back in jar of rice and leave it there for a long time and resist from trying to turn it on!!

rinse it, it's not the water that causes the damage. As long as it's off you can rinse it. It's the saltwater that will eat away the inside. TRUST ME this has happened all too many times! Don't try turning it on for a lonnng time. When you do and it has water in it, it short circuits. So take it without trying to turn it on, rinse it in ro water, put back in jar of rice and leave it there for a long time and resist from trying to turn it on!!

Im so nervous to put it in water again.. :scarry:

Should I put everything back in (sim card, back, battery) and then rinse it?

Edit: it was on when it went for a swim, is it still ok to rinse?

yeah! you guys have no idea lol it's waay worse for a girl :( girl's phones=lifelines We have so many random things on our phones, we text a ton, and worship our phones :lol:

Lol.

Archived