Coral Vue Hydros

Animalmaster6's Official Nano Contest

animalmaster6

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok everyone I'm in. This is going to be my no contest , contest tank. At least it has contest in the title. So this is what I'm doing. 20 long (thanks Petco) 150 HQI, AIO . As for livestock I'm still up in the air about it. Well here is the picture.

DSC_0237.jpg

oh now thats sexy

Mine is filled with holy water...the wettest water available.

hmmm....

I think we know a great big tank. that could use some wet, if theres any to spare. now who's tank could that be.

Ok so once upon a time. There was a reefer whose job it was, to cut the noob tail clean off & christen one a wise old reefer. But those days are past & tails have grown long. The reefers need guidance. But who will lead now that the wise are silent. Who shall step forward. Who will hang them self with an extra long tail. Mmm... we shall see, we shall see.

I'm thinkin there will be two pools. Who shall win & who's tail will prove the longest. :):lol:

Ah come on D. Yeah know how to find the noob tail. Just listen for the smack.

Got2envy, use of the unsure gif makes me think some ones scared of being voted best tail.

So what do you think aug 1 we have open vote for biggest tail & such. Figure that al the pool entres should be in by what the 3rd. What catagorys should there be. Mmm well of coarse who will when & maybe who has the biggest/best tail.

Winner of the contest earns the right to cut tails for those who need it. Well except for DHaut's, don't know if that thing would come off with a chain saw. :P

can you make an ittty bitty exception for me? its been set up for 1.5 years but its crap. i am getting back into it and would like to beautify it and "show my skill"

Archived