Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Animalmaster6's Official Nano Contest

animalmaster6

damn, I missed a rule...

So, I have a dry shot with rock and sand and then a wet shot with a living animal on it....can that still count? The tank was filled w/in the time constraints, i just took my pics out of order.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6

Yup you're good. You have a dry submission shot and you have something in it. Others have coralline. :welcome:

You need a thread to be in it though.

Deep Thief
Well, if you'd been involved from the get-go we decided it's actually "45" gallons and below because 40 breeders are 44.8 gallons measured volume. Therefore Nork's "42" is good. It's still smaller than a 40 breeder.

So why in the hell is it not 6-45 gallons then? Still shaking my head ruefully, as I will continue to do.

Deleted User 6
So why in the hell is it not 6-45 gallons then? Still shaking my head ruefully, as I will continue to do.

dude, go away.

Because then people would ask "well can my 46 gallon count, it's just barely over?" If you really want to continue to troll this thread you're welcome to, but all you're doing is showing your ignorance... Please get out of our contest thread, and stay out, unless you're planning on joining with a tank.

How late can one join the contest. I'm waiting to hear from someone on a tank.
July 31. It'll be a few weeks before I join as well.

I'm in. Got confirmation on the tank and will pick it up on Monday. 37.4 gallon shallow rimless tank (48"x18"x10").

Deep Thief
but all you're doing is showing your ignorance... Please get out of our contest thread, and stay out,

My ignorance? Now I am really shaking my head ruefully. I'm ignorant for pointing out that the rules clearly state its a 6-40 gallon contest but you allow 45 gallon tanks in. :haha: Hi pot, I'm kettle. As for the getting out part, NO, sorry, can't do it.

Deleted User 6

funny how some people intentionally hang out where they aren't wanted. usually if people don't want me around i just say #### them and move on. must be some kind of personal problem.

cheryl jordan

Can anyone please stear me to the 20 gal long thread, I can not find it. Forest through the trees, thing ya know.

TIA

:)

animalmaster6
How late can one join the contest. I'm waiting to hear from someone on a tank.

You can join until July 31st as long as you put in a thread and a registration FTS.

As for the getting out part, NO, sorry, can't do it.
Here it is again. Yep. Your ignorance...

Its 6-40 because that's what it is. 40 breeders actually measure to 45 gallons. You write to Aqueon and Marineland and get them to rename the 40 breeder then someone might consider renaming the contest limits.

Kindly leave, sir.

pismo_reefer
You write to Aqueon and Marineland and get them to rename the 40 breeder then someone might consider renaming the contest limits.

Kindly leave, sir.

BOOSH!!!!!! :lol:

In yer face! omgomgomg

animalmaster6
Here it is again. Yep. Your ignorance...

Its 6-40 because that's what it is. 40 breeders actually measure to 45 gallons. You write to Aqueon and Marineland and get them to rename the 40 breeder then someone might consider renaming the contest limits.

Kindly leave, sir.

:D Thank You skillz.

AM can't believe how many peps we got joinin in on the fun. This is great.

Now. To all who have been giving what's his name, who's having a little trouble getting his head around the contest rules. Give him a break. After all it not his fault that he's got his head stuck some where uncomfortable. Or that due to this affliction his breath has developed a rather unique aroma. Also remember that this is supposed to be an inclusive forum & all are welcome if only for us to ridicule. He is just as welcome to come participate in the thread as we are in any other thread we find worth playing in. Not all will be able get past aspects of the rules, to see that the only point to this is to have some fun with the hobby. So nw please remember to play nice with all who take the time to contribute to this thread.

Sorry for abusing the soap box. But its just not nice to pick on people. End rant

Archived