Cultivated Reef

Animalmaster6's Official Nano Contest

animalmaster6

Nemo Niblets
Count me in. Setting up an Oceanic 39g. Will start my thread tomorrow.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

omgomgomg omgomgomg

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL, don't expect too much guys. I'm gonna be trying something that could end up in disaster.

isn't that 1/2 the fun?

LOL, don't expect too much guys. I'm gonna be trying something that could end up in disaster.

Like keeping that mirror'd overflow? :P

Paleoreef103
This has got to be the F'ing stupidest contest I have ever seen or heard of. Why do you even have rules if no one is going to follow them? Especially the mods. The last I checked it said, 6-40 gallons and NO WHERE did it say, 40ish gallons. WTF? oh and when a 20 gets plumbed into a 150 gallon sump, its now a 170 gallon tank, NOT a 20 gallon. I just shake my head ruefully.

This is all about having fun. If you don't like it, don't participate. It is as simple as that.

This has got to be the F'ing stupidest contest I have ever seen or heard of. Why do you even have rules if no one is going to follow them? Especially the mods. The last I checked it said, 6-40 gallons and NO WHERE did it say, 40ish gallons. WTF? oh and when a 20 gets plumbed into a 150 gallon sump, its now a 170 gallon tank, NOT a 20 gallon. I just shake my head ruefully.

Well, if you'd been involved from the get-go we decided it's actually "45" gallons and below because 40 breeders are 44.8 gallons measured volume. Therefore Nork's "42" is good. It's still smaller than a 40 breeder.

If you don't like the contest, don't participate, it's obviously not having any problems drumming up participants despite your b!tching. Take your pail & shovel and go play in some other sandbox! Sheesh.

jeeze so many 40 breeders, my 20L is going to be minuscule next to you all....

My 13.5 is going to look even smaller.... It will be easier to fill at least!

animalmaster6

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

Sorry guys. I went camping for a few days. Thanks a ton Hlander, Nanoreef-R, and Bitts. It really means a lot!!!

I'll answer all your questions now. Gonna reply to the posts too. I'll update everyone on the list after I check through the member's aquarium section and FTS Thread.

animalmaster6
Count me in You Animal You :lol:

I am considering this

srsly considering this.

Join guys!!!!!!!

you still havent put me on the list

Edit your post with some sort of FTS :)

Yup need a FTS. You are reserved but don't have a FTS.

Jacob would like to join this. I will be posting a thread with my FTS (with object) in a few. Just letting you know, and making sure I am not missing anything :)

Awesome!!! I'm glad you're joining!! Just make a thread with "contest" in it and post a FTS on the FTS Thread. Bitts gave you all the info.

Have yet to post in this thread..

Here's my contest entry:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...237451&st=0

Stay Tuned

Awesome Man!!!

I'm interested in getting in on this with my main display build... the display itself is 36x24x12 so I only miss out on the "40 gallon" thing by about two gallons proper... halp? :huh: that said, it does hold less water than a so-called "40B" so what is the story, man?

Count me in. Setting up an Oceanic 39g. Will start my thread tomorrow.

Sweet guys!!!!! This contest is so jammed pack of amazing reefers. I'm amazed at how well it's going and it barely begun :lol:

animalmaster6
I'll join this one too :P

I just need to take a pic with a mug or something right now...

heres the link:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=241187

Awesome! You have until July 31st. Plenty of time :)

I'm throwin down, yo

Sweet!

Not expecting much from Uhuru... :lol:

IN!

40b2.jpg

Thanks again Petco!

Awesome!! Petco's sale was awesome.

jeeze so many 40 breeders, my 20L is going to be minuscule next to you all....

:P I know there are a lot of 40 breeders. I have seen good 20L though. You can beat them....

Yea I know still adding. Being gone for 5 days is crazy :wacko:

i was just messing with you its all good im on the list yay :D

how was the trip

Archived