Coral Vue Hydros

20gal Freshie to Reef Tank!

yoshii

But yellow is cute! And my favorite color! OOOHH would a neon goby be ok? :D

Oohh I haven't had mine taken out, but I've heard it hurts alot! But yeah, SW forums and FB have taken over my life at my (boring!) mom's house :lol:

boys...always getting in trouble!

Ryan, you should work at your LFS! I work at mine and it's so much fun! :D

Awwww why do you have to wait? :(

Poor Jacob :(

It's ok, we love you here hahaha :wub:

But the green ones are cool too!!!! I don't really know much about those lol.

Ohhh it does lol. It is annoying mostly because I swelled up a ton, I looked like a chipmunk haha. There are pills for the pain, for the most part. I have been waking up though, cuz the pills dont last forever lol.

We do what we do :D (gives a hi5 to nanobuds)

Hes a youngin' :P

It is sad. I guess I technically have one, but I don't go there lol.

neon gobies are perfect pico fish!!

im only 14 :ninja:

Right you love those things don't you? I remember you having a ton of them haha.

Ninja!

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
neon gobies are perfect pico fish!!

im only 14 :ninja:

I've never had one, never seen one in my LFS that I can remember, but they look pretty cool! I could just ask my LFS to special order some though :)

Awww, well I'm only 16! Just on the border of being able to get a job lol

But the green ones are cool too!!!! I don't really know much about those lol.

Ohhh it does lol. It is annoying mostly because I swelled up a ton, I looked like a chipmunk haha. There are pills for the pain, for the most part. I have been waking up though, cuz the pills dont last forever lol.

We do what we do :D (gives a hi5 to nanobuds)

Hes a youngin' :P

It is sad. I guess I technically have one, but I don't go there lol.

Right you love those things don't you? I remember you having a ton of them haha.

Ninja!

Yeah, technically, I have a couple, but I don't really consider Petcos and Petsmarts LFS's :/

I thought you could only keep them singly or in mated pairs?

I've never had one, never seen one in my LFS that I can remember, but they look pretty cool! I could just ask my LFS to special order some though :)

Awww, well I'm only 16! Just on the border of being able to get a job lol

Yeah, technically, I have a couple, but I don't really consider Petcos and Petsmarts LFS's :/

I thought you could only keep them singly or in mated pairs?

Oh woops I meant he had a bunch of clown gobies haha, sorrrrrrrry.

hi5 for being 16, we are awesome . Haha.

Yea same here, thats all I have :(

Yea I believe so.

Oh woops I meant he had a bunch of clown gobies haha, sorrrrrrrry.

hi5 for being 16, we are awesome . Haha.

Yea same here, thats all I have :(

Yea I believe so.

Oh, well I thought you could only keep more than one in larger tanks?

Woo! We are awesome :D

That may be true. Unless you get a pair? But a 3g would prob be too small for even a pain.

Yes, yes we are :)

That may be true. Unless you get a pair? But a 3g would prob be too small for even a pain.

Yes, yes we are :)

Yeah, I'd only have one fish, I've seen quite a few people with a single yellow tail damsel in a 3gal, would that be ok? Don't they get like 3" though? :/

omgsh, I've been going through your CW tank thread all day(almost done!) and it totally makes me want to use that 30gal I have and set mine up again! Btw, awesome sculpins! I had two in my "tidepool tub", they ate from my hand too, it was cool :) Hermits and crabs ate from my hand also. Although I don't have any beautiful nems like you do, just green ones with sometimes pink tentacles. I only had one because(for the first time in my life) I found a nem on a loose rock! You say you "peel" yours off? How do you do that?

Yea they get big, but is basically considered OK around here. I dunno why haha

Thanks! Well I kept having crashes with the CW tank, so I lost all my fish and hermits, and basically everything except my anemones and urchins lol. Yea they are cool! We call them bull heads and they are EVERYWHERE in the tidepools on my property lol. Thanks :) I like the nems I got, they are pretty cool, and everything is all from the same island :) Yea I prefer to find them on rocks too. Well you can peel them off rocks and buoys, basically you use your fingers (or even better a razor) and start on the edge and slowly remove it by peeling. They come off with enough work. It takes like 15 min lol.

Yeah, I'd only have one fish, I've seen quite a few people with a single yellow tail damsel in a 3gal, would that be ok? Don't they get like 3" though? :/

i have a damsel in my pico right now

Yea they get big, but is basically considered OK around here. I dunno why haha

Thanks! Well I kept having crashes with the CW tank, so I lost all my fish and hermits, and basically everything except my anemones and urchins lol. Yea they are cool! We call them bull heads and they are EVERYWHERE in the tidepools on my property lol. Thanks :) I like the nems I got, they are pretty cool, and everything is all from the same island :) Yea I prefer to find them on rocks too. Well you can peel them off rocks and buoys, basically you use your fingers (or even better a razor) and start on the edge and slowly remove it by peeling. They come off with enough work. It takes like 15 min lol.

I really like the yellow tail damsel, but didn't want to put one in any of my other tanks(cause of their meanness)

So the razor wouldn't cut the foot? I don't really see any urchins(I guess it depends what beach you go to, as once I went on a field trip when I was little and saw a pool full or the purple ones) or chitons :( and starfish suck themselves to the rocks, the one I had I'm pretty such was unhealthy cause it fell off the rock.

i have a damsel in my pico right now

Awww, sorry about the clown jumping Ryan :(

:o How could I not see your pico thread! I'll start reading it :D

I really like the yellow tail damsel, but didn't want to put one in any of my other tanks(cause of their meanness)

So the razor wouldn't cut the foot? I don't really see any urchins(I guess it depends what beach you go to, as once I went on a field trip when I was little and saw a pool full or the purple ones) or chitons :( and starfish suck themselves to the rocks, the one I had I'm pretty such was unhealthy cause it fell off the rock.

Awww, sorry about the clown jumping Ryan :(

:o How could I not see your pico thread! I'll start reading it :D

Yea they are mean. A pico would be fine for one :)

Yea it can, so you have to be careful not to ;) Yea there are urchins everywhere on my property, an even more chitons. Literally thousands haha. Lots of starfish too, then again I don't go to public places.

Yea his tank is pretty nice ;)

okay... but just a warning, mah pico aint too good :P

Haha yea it is lol!

okay... but just a warning, mah pico aint too good :P

Pssh! NO such thing!

Yea they are mean. A pico would be fine for one :)

Yea it can, so you have to be careful not to ;) Yea there are urchins everywhere on my property, an even more chitons. Literally thousands haha. Lots of starfish too, then again I don't go to public places.

lucky.

Haha it is a lotta fun up there :)

It is also a 5 hour drive and a 1 hour ferry ride away ;)

Wow! It's only like a 1-2 hours drive for me!

But I don't get to stay in a cabin for a week :( only a couple hours

clownfish617

I know how late I am on this, but Welcome! :P

Great start on the nano!

And also welcome to the new OFFICAL TEEN REEFERS CLUB ( really its not offical at all) ;)

I soon won't be a teen reefer! :( im 17 haha

Yea see! You can go anytime :P

That is true, I love my cabin :wub: sorry :(

I wish! I rarely go :( Certainly not as often as you!

I know how late I am on this, but Welcome! :P

Great start on the nano!

And also welcome to the new OFFICAL TEEN REEFERS CLUB ( really its not offical at all) ;)

I soon won't be a teen reefer! :( im 17 haha

Thank you!

Awww, but you're still a teen reefer now! :D

There's so many teen reefers on this site! I love it!

I wish! I rarely go :( Certainly not as often as you!

Thank you!

Awww, but you're still a teen reefer now! :D

There's so many teen reefers on this site! I love it!

How often do you go??? I go like once a year :P

Yes there are a lot of teen reefers here haha!

clownfish617

Yeah! lol

Ive been noticing lately that there are a lot here, Me, you, jacobnano, nanobuds, pablo and soooooooo many more :P

Edit: JACOB I VOTED FOR YOU PICHER :D

How often do you go??? I go like once a year :P

Yes there are a lot of teen reefers here haha!

Umm ok, maybe I go more than once a year, maybe a few times? or less? but I only had my CW "tub" from the last time I went, which was in the beginning of this year

Yeah! lol

Ive been noticing lately that there are a lot here, Me, you, jacobnano, nanobuds, pablo and soooooooo many more :P

:D its awesome

Yeah! lol

There are many of us haha.

Thanks!!! :)

Umm ok, maybe I go more than once a year, maybe a few times? or less? but I only had my CW "tub" from the last time I went, which was in the beginning of this year

:D its awesome

Haha see! I barely get to go :P I guess that is true :P

Haha but my dad and brother like "just walking" on a sandy beach, not looking at tide pools so actually, it was rare that I got to get my dad to let me look at the tidepools last time :(

Just walking and not being able to look gets boring. Even when I start to explain how the foam on the sand is just like how a protien skimmer works, but I dont think my dad finds that very interesting..XD

Haha but my dad and brother like "just walking" on a sandy beach, not looking at tide pools so actually, it was rare that I got to get my dad to let me look at the tidepools last time :(

Just walking and not being able to look gets boring. Even when I start to explain how the foam on the sand is just like how a protien skimmer works, but I dont think my dad finds that very interesting..XD

Ahh thats a bummer :( That is true, then again waking on the beach can be, prob cuz I don't get to do it that often :P Haha yes! I did that last time we were up there, I thought it was interesting lol.

Archived