Cultivated Reef

.................wild caught True percs...............

dh350twin

judging by his over-emotional posts and crappy arguing skills i'd guess he's a teen reefer. not scared.

It seems to me and most here that your the childish one with you childish little pictures and your smart ass remarks.I wish i was a teen reefer.

Igreen dont you have more important things to do,,,like google stuff off the internet and piece it together and call it your own.You wrote the ultimate fish guide and your tank looks empty do you even have any fish.Where did you do your research,personal experience or google?

Not to be mean but you remind me of this homosexuall guy i used to disagree with quite often,,he responded much as you do with the witty little pics and comments.

Your not the only one who is laughing,i bet there is alot of members reading this laughing at you and saying finally someone put mr smart ass in his place.

I know maybe you should go right a guide on proper arguing skills,,dont forget to copyright it.

most here??? lol...right... you're the only one really complaining about me. exaggerate much?

yes, i google and steal all the content i use to do my write ups. :rolleyes::lol:

and why don't i have any fish in that tank? because that particular tank is only 2 months old and i prefer to let my tanks mature a bit before adding fish.

and you haven't put me in my place in the slightest. it is hilarious that you think you are winning this in any way or that you have put me in my place.

seriously...i'm rolling on the floor.

just remember...i'm the smart ass, but you're the guy no one will ever buy from on this forum again because of the way you're acting.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WOW, THERE'S A LOT OF UNSOLICITED OR NEGATIVE COMMENTS HERE.

hint hint.

Don't worry jeremai. I'll close the thread for you.

hint hint

most here??? lol...right... you're the only one really complaining about me. exaggerate much?

yes, i google and steal all the content i use to do my write ups. :rolleyes::lol:

and why don't i have any fish in that tank? because that particular tank is only 2 months old and i prefer to let my tanks mature a bit before adding fish.

and you haven't put me in my place in the slightest. it is hilarious that you think you are winning this in any way or that you have put me in my place.

seriously...i'm rolling on the floor.

just remember...i'm the smart ass, but you're the guy no one will ever buy from on this forum again because of the way you're acting.

I think most here agree you step over the line actually you broke the rules....I an not trying to put anyone in there place.To me there will be no winners or losers just people able to decide for themselves how full of #### you really are.You should just apologize for bashing my thread.

Oh and if i ever to decide to sell anything on here i bet there are more people then you think that would buy from me because of this post.

Don't worry jeremai. I'll close the thread for you.

hint hint

yeah, I posted that before actually finishing the thread. what a joke. :rolleyes:

Archived