Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

.................wild caught True percs...............

dh350twin

Topic says it all....not sure what to ask for these so make offers

And to follow the rules i will post a price 250.00 shipped obo

DSC_0124.jpg

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are they currently spawning or are they just "together"??

[/quote

honestly i just came across these two they are mated for sure but i dont know if they have evered spawned,my guess is not yet they are still small.

honestly i just came across these two they are mated for sure but i dont know if they have evered spawned,my guess is not yet they are still small.

So let me get this straight. They are a mated pair that have never mated? I think we just call that a pair.

where are they located or better yet update your profile with a location ;)

Updated sir........

So let me get this straight. They are a mated pair that have never mated? I think we just call that a pair.

Sassy kids on these here forumns,,,,,,we dont know for sure if they have ever breed,but i can see it in the look of there eyes they consider each other there mate,so technically they are"two wild caught male and female who get along extremely well and may or may not have had offspring yet".imho

So wild caughts are more expensive? :huh:

Wild caught are more expensive and way better markings in my oppinion.

nor_cal_nano

I always thought "two wild caught male and female who get along extremely well and may or may not have had offspring yet" went for like 40 bucks?

I always thought "two wild caught male and female who get along extremely well and may or may not have had offspring yet" went for like 40 bucks?

Yeah where can you get them for that? Like i said in my first post i wasnt sure what these are worth.After calling around my lfs it seems the going rate is 60 a piece 150 a pair.

how long have they been in captivity, have they been treated for brook yet?

Sorry, I do not know the answer to that.

Every LFS I've been to here in Sacramento.

And the first search I ran

Here

$130 a pair thats closer to $150 a pair then 40 bucks......So i thank you for confirming that they cost that much.

LiveAquaria does not even have them in stock and you dont get to see what your getting ordering from there.Anybody know the difference between solmon islands and the singapore clowns.Those are 229 bucks a pair

nor_cal_nano
$130 a pair thats closer to $150 a pair then 40 bucks......So i thank you for confirming that they cost that much.

Oh nononono you missed the ones that were selling for 20 bucks amigo.

Oh nononono you missed the ones that were selling for 20 bucks amigo.

I dont think i missed them i went passed them and was interested in the PAIR prices,since that is what i am trying to get an idea on what they cost.The thread is for the pair not what does a single wild caught true perc cost.

I appreciate your input Amigo,but i think you are trying to be malicious and honestly i do not intend to play your game.So thanks again for your input.

my LFS had ORA Onyx clowns going for $79 per pair

edit: You can also get two grade A Picasso's for the same price as yours. Just seems like you trying to take peoples money. Its sort of offensive. Whats the difference between your clowns and the clowns i can get anywhere else? (asking since you said your are different)

OP- Youre clowns are extremely nice. They are overpriced in my opinion compared to market value but if you feel that you can find a buyer and sell them for that much it is youre choice. The two facts that hurt you is that the pair is not confirmed mated, also there are many wild caught true percs as well as tank raised. If you had a pair of Snowcassos then youd definitely get that price. I suggest doing an OBO sale if you really want to get rid of them, or just hold on to them, wait for a confirmed spawn and the price will increase. Good luck with youre sale. Great looking fish

my LFS had ORA Onyx clowns going for $79 per pair

edit: You can also get two grade A Picasso's for the same price as yours. Just seems like you trying to take peoples money. Its sort of offensive. Whats the difference between your clowns and the clowns i can get anywhere else? (asking since you said your are different)

The post says I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THESE ARE GOING FOR.....BUT TO FOLLOW THE FORUM RULES I WILL POST A PRICE $250 OBO WAS A HIGH NUMBER JUST TO FOLLOW THE RULES OF HAVING A FOR SALE THREAD!

I am not trying to take advantage of anyone and i take offense to the assumption.

Archived