Pod Your Reef

.................wild caught True percs...............

dh350twin

whatever, screwball. i'm a f'n robot. i read every single word that gets posted. not every thread is worth commenting in.

he got the same response on the other site too.

Adin, you're my hero. :P

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Orange Crush
this site is just getting retarted. nano-reef has the laziest mods ever since they cant even afford to click a couple buttons and watch a guys sellign thread get slandered with these stupid ####ers.

wah wah wah

there's a report button for a reason.

the robot is made by microsoft. it misses things sometimes.

and yea i can't afford it. that shiz is expensive.

this site is just getting retarted. nano-reef has the laziest mods ever since they cant even afford to click a couple buttons and watch a guys sellign thread get slandered with these stupid ####ers. those of you who think they are overpriced write what you think about it on a small peice of paper. then fold it up and shove it up your arse...

LOL... really? I think it's pretty cool to belong to a community where people look out for one another. If the price was reasonable no one would of said a thing. I'm glad people don't sit back and just let others get screwed.

Slander? Really? I don't think you know what the word means.

anything is worth what someone is willing to pay, not what someone is willing to sell for. The buyer controls the price, sorry :(

Are you kidding me with this if i remember correctly crap.....Lets stop assuming things and thinking you know what i am more worried about.Man you got some nerve saying any of the above and if you read the post you would have read these were givin to me and i wanted to see what they go for!!!!!!

Hey bro you better go start telling everyone who is selling anything what the wholesalers sell them for and what kind of profit margins they are allowed by you to put on them,And god foresake any profit is to be made or is ok if you tell them what they can make?

I am sick of people like you who try and belittle people on these forums just because you think you know it all.

Thanks for your uninvited input and have a nice day!

Ok, so is your intent with this thread to sell them or just find out what they are worth? I don't make it my business to pop into people's classifieds and tell them how much their stuff is worth, however, this thread had already taken that direction, and by your own claim, you were interested in seeing how much they are worth. So I offered my opinion, which is based on 5 years of selling fish/coral for a living.

You're just b*tchy because my reality sandwich didn't taste very good.

I think lgreen wants them

Right...if I want clownfish of any sort, I'll just go to my LFS and pay $10-30 each for pretty much any of the common varieties (captive/wild ocellaris, captive wild percula, misbar, black, etc).

this site is just getting retarted. nano-reef has the laziest mods ever since they cant even afford to click a couple buttons and watch a guys sellign thread get slandered with these stupid ####ers. those of you who think they are overpriced write what you think about it on a small peice of paper. then fold it up and shove it up your arse...

No, what's making this site retarded is all the retards who abuse nano-reef for their own gain, yet contribute nothing to our community. I've got my own tank to stock...not paying more than something is worth just to pad another reefers wallet. Those who are doing this will be called out and if anyone doesn't like it, let me know and I'll send you a hurt feelings report to fill out.

whatever, screwball. i'm a f'n robot. i read every single word that gets posted. not every thread is worth commenting in.

Pwnd by red robot.

Paleoreef103

I have to use this line. It's hilarious. But seriously, the price is too high on these clownfish. You could get a nice pair of grade A picassos for this price. Sorry.

Also, I feel that being part of a community is watching out for other people in the community. I know that if I bought this pair of clownfish and then found out that other people had bought similar fish for almost two hundred dollars less, I'd be steamed. Besides, you already told us that they were given to you implying you didn't pay a dime for them.

Either way it seems that people dont follow the rules in the classifieds any more. All of the #####ing, complaining, and crying about prices should be handled through PM. LET IT GO ALREADY! 3 pages of this bull#### has blown any chance of him selling them here anyway.

k thanks!

bye

I dont think i got the same response from Reef Central,They may have been giving me similar prices,but in know way were they heckling me or the thread.This site let it go for three pages of heckling

If they did the mods would have jumped on it.In a more respectful way(no name calling).

If this wasnt worth your attention to comment as a moderator then i like to see what is.

Ok, so is your intent with this thread to sell them or just find out what they are worth? I don't make it my business to pop into people's classifieds and tell them how much their stuff is worth, however, this thread had already taken that direction, and by your own claim, you were interested in seeing how much they are worth. So I offered my opinion, which is based on 5 years of selling fish/coral for a living.

My intent was to find out what they were worth and to sell them....which i said repeatedly

I really didnt have a problem with anyone saying what they thought they were worth.My problem come in when people offered there oppinion on what they thought they were worth then proceeded to heckle and name call and so on.

Read your post sir you did more then say hey i have 5 yrs exp they are worth $$$$$.That would have been cool but no i got attitude for asking to much when in all reality there was no asking price,,,,i will say it again" i put a $250 price just to follow the rules of the classifieds.I never had any intentions of selling them for 250.

LOL... really? I think it's pretty cool to belong to a community where people look out for one another. If the price was reasonable no one would of said a thing. I'm glad people don't sit back and just let others get screwed.

Slander? Really? I don't think you know what the word means.

Pickle you dissapoint me,Now your just jumping on the bandwagon.What selling price are you refering to?

Well common sense says start a thread inquiring the fair market value. Once thats established post to the classified. By setting a price so high on something you got for free looks like your just on here to make a quick dollar.

My intent was to find out what they were worth and to sell them....which i said repeatedly

I really didnt have a problem with anyone saying what they thought they were worth.My problem come in when people offered there oppinion on what they thought they were worth then proceeded to heckle and name call and so on.

Read your post sir you did more then say hey i have 5 yrs exp they are worth $$$$$.That would have been cool but no i got attitude for asking to much when in all reality there was no asking price,,,,i will say it again" i put a $250 price just to follow the rules of the classifieds.I never had any intentions of selling them for 250.

Pickle you disapoint me,Now your just jumping on the bandwagon.You really like how everyone handled this and am glad to be apart of this.What selling price are you refering to?Pickle you should give back to the cumminity and give all your fish away except a few to pay your expenses.

Well common sense says start a thread inquiring the fair market value. Once thats established post to the classified. By setting a price so high on something you got for free looks like your just on here to make a quick dollar.

I posted that i only set the price high to follow the rules and it wasnt know what i paid for them until page 3....thanks for beaten a dead horse.My bad your probably just looking out for the cumminity

BOTTOM LINE IS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO MADE LEGIT COMMENTS I THANK YOU.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WERE LOOKING OUT FOR THE COMMUNITY AS A COMMUNITY MEMBER I THANK YOU AND HOPE THAT WE CAN HANDLE IT WITH MORE RESPECT AND LESS ASSUMPTIONS.

THE CLOWNS ARE STILL FOR SALE FOR 150.00 OR BEST OFFER IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH THE PRICE FEEL FREE TO PM ME.......THANKS TO NANO-REEF FOR ALLOWING US TO HAVE A PLACE FOR THIS.

THIS IS IN NO WAY ME CONCEDING TO THE HECKLERS, IT IS AN ATTEMPT TO STOP THE UNECESSARY HECKLING. THERE ARE PLENTY OTHER POSTS OUT THERE TO ASK HOW MUCH THEY PAID AND ACCUSE THEM OF SCREWING PEOPLE AND WHAT NOT.I SURE HOPE YOU DONT THOUGH.

Pickle you dissapoint me,Now your just jumping on the bandwagon.What selling price are you refering to?

That wasn't directed at you.

So no need for you to get twisted up over that one.

That wasn't directed at you.

So no need for you to get twisted up over that one.

Not getting twisted,i think its cool people look out for people i just dont think thats what they were doing.

I also think it is so important if not more important to feel like the members on here and other sites will jump in and say stop harassing the guy or gal who started the post.\

What do you see more of, a person who is truly trying to rip someone off or a person who puts there two cents in where it is not warranted and starts a thread bashing trend?

Personally i will stick with the mature side of this.....To each his own.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WERE LOOKING OUT FOR THE COMMUNITY AS A COMMUNITY MEMBER I THANK YOU AND HOPE THAT WE CAN HANDLE IT WITH MORE RESPECT AND LESS ASSUMPTIONS.

THE CLOWNS ARE STILL FOR SALE FOR 150.00 OR BEST OFFER IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH THE PRICE FEEL FREE TO PM ME.......THANKS TO NANO-REEF FOR ALLOWING US TO HAVE A PLACE FOR THIS.

THIS IS IN NO WAY ME CONCEDING TO THE HECKLERS, IT IS AN ATTEMPT TO STOP THE UNECESSARY HECKLING. THERE ARE PLENTY OTHER POSTS OUT THERE TO ASK HOW MUCH THEY PAID AND ACCUSE THEM OF SCREWING PEOPLE AND WHAT NOT.I SURE HOPE YOU DONT THOUGH.

billy_mays_key-425x566.jpg

the FURY has been unleashed!

and you're like an over emotional 14 year old boy :lol:

bleh...time for work.

Why because i wont be bullied by the likes of you or anyone else.You posted on MY THREAD a smart ass comment and i comment back and im a over emotional 14 year old boy,,,haha.

TheUnfocusedOne

Seems to me what happened here was just a community trying not to let one of its own get ripped off. Theres been a bunch of that lately.

Glad the price came down, best of luck to you.

*free bump*

Why because i wont be bullied by the likes of you or anyone else.You posted on MY THREAD a smart ass comment and i comment back and im a over emotional 14 year old boy,,,haha.

oh wait...you keep fighting back.

changed my mind...14 year old girl.

oh wait...you keep fighting back.

changed my mind...14 year old girl.

Yes i will keep responding to your moronic post it is keeping me entertained,,,,lets see how far you will go.

Seems to me what happened here was just a community trying not to let one of its own get ripped off. Theres been a bunch of that lately.

Glad the price came down, best of luck to you.

*free bump*

who was i trying to rip off and how was i trying to do that? thanks for the free bump.

TheUnfocusedOne
Yes i will keep responding to your moronic post it is keeping me entertained,,,,lets see how far you will go.

who was i trying to rip off and how was i trying to do that? thanks for the free bump.

I'm not saying your intention was to rip anyone off, but when people see price that's a bit high they like to mention it. I'm sure your a straight shooter who just didn't have any experience with what your selling. It's also in your benifit that someone corrected these prices. If someone bought those fish at the high price, then came back and complained that they were way over priced, you'd have a bad wrap you would need to fight off to get your credibility back.

people helping people

its powerful stuff

cheryl jordan

So basically you are not contibuting to this community and just came here to sell

As far as I am concerned you charge whatever you want, buyer beware and all.

But I would have liked to see you contributing to the forum first, just me though.

Archived