SaltCritters.com

.................wild caught True percs...............

dh350twin

Unsolicited negative or argumentative comments about items for sale, or prices of items, are not permissible. Violation of this rule may result in revocation of classified forum access, suspension of posting ability, or account suspension.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unsolicited negative or argumentative comments about items for sale, or prices of items, are not permissible. Violation of this rule may result in revocation of classified forum access, suspension of posting ability, or account suspension.

joined yesterday with 30 posts already? i need your typing skills :P

I'm not saying your intention was to rip anyone off, but when people see price that's a bit high they like to mention it. I'm sure your a straight shooter who just didn't have any experience with what your selling. It's also in your benifit that someone corrected these prices. If someone bought those fish at the high price, then came back and complained that they were way over priced, you'd have a bad wrap you would need to fight off to get your credibility back.

people helping people

its powerful stuff

I hear you man,but the point i have been trying to make is if people read the very first post it says i have no clue what these go for make me an offer,but to follow the rules i must post a price.......

Honestly it was all good until igreen jumped in and started throwing his two cents in there with his attitude.

Sorry i dont respond well to attitude and someone has to stand up to these guys who just because they have 1,000,000 posts makes them so much better then anyone else.

These guys browse the forums just itching to start trouble and make smart ass coments.

Thanks again...

This is the same as your thread on rc where a lot of people told you $35-60 and you kept repeating $150 as if you're right and everyone else is wrong. If you know for sure they cost $150 and are going to argue with anyone who tells you otherwise because you're right and the rest of the world doesn't get it then why ask?

Try to see it from another perspective, you say you want picasso's, and most people agree that picasso's are worth about 3x what regular true percs are worth, what would you say to someone that wanted $450 plus shipping on a pair of picasso's that they got for free? Better yet, what would you think of someone that wanted $450 for some free fish and got pissed at anyone else that said otherwise, what do you think their motivation would be in that case?

So basically you are not contibuting to this community and just came here to sell

As far as I am concerned you charge whatever you want, buyer beware and all.

But I would have liked to see you contributing to the forum first, just me though.

What are you talking about?Are you reading something i am not.I never said i am not contributing,I personally think this thread should be a sticky or something and is a huge contribution.Not trying to be rude it is because of a few members here i feel i must comment on everything said and everything is tainted now.Thanks IGREEN

cheryl jordan

Contributing as in assisting other reefers or offering help, not going to someone elses thread and bashing because someone disagreed with your asking price.

I myself would not buy from an indivdual that just popped in to sell.

This is the same as your thread on rc where a lot of people told you $35-60 and you kept repeating $150 as if you're right and everyone else is wrong. If you know for sure they cost $150 and are going to argue with anyone who tells you otherwise because you're right and the rest of the world doesn't get it then why ask?

Try to see it from another perspective, you say you want picasso's, and most people agree that picasso's are worth about 3x what regular true percs are worth, what would you say to someone that wanted $450 plus shipping on a pair of picasso's that they got for free? Better yet, what would you think of someone that wanted $450 for some free fish and got pissed at anyone else that said otherwise, what do you think their motivation would be in that case?

If i thought they were too high or to much for me i wouldnt say anthing if i thought they were looking for an idea what they were worth i may give my oppinion,I know i wouldnt harass them or accuse them of ripping people off or resort to name calling(that much i know)

I asked a question i was surprised at the answers so i started calling around and found out what the concensus was locally and that was 150 a pair.This is why i respectfully stuck with 150 a pair.

Contributing as in assisting other reefers or offering help, not going to someone elses thread and bashing because someone disagreed with your asking price.

I myself would not buy from an indivdual that just popped in to sell.

Sorry but you are clueless i didnt just pop on here to sell something and i also didnt jump on someones thread and bash them for not agreeing with my price.

If anything you should be complaining to them for basing me for no reason.

Can we just let this guy sell already?

No worries this stuff is entertaining......i wouldnt even consider selling these true percs after all this.I have already named one IGREEN THE INSTIGATOR.lol seriously

You also should look at it from another point of view what if someone came on your semi-snowflake thread and started bashing you saying your friend probably gave you his pair and you are ripping people off and blah blah blah.....would you catch an attitude?

By the way nice semi snows.

steviejitsu
Whats your point i didnt bash him because he disagreed with my price.I bashed him because he is a jerk and he deserves it.....theres a big difference

He's a jerk because he contributes to this forum by writing a very nice guide that probably helped most, if not all the beginners in stocking their tank?

You also should look at it from another point of view what if someone came on your semi-snowflake thread and started bashing you saying your friend probably gave you his pair and you are ripping people off and blah blah blah.....would you catch an attitude?

You want me to look at it from your point of view on how I'd react if people came on my thread and told me that my price was too high compared to market value, or if I'd catch an attitude? You tell me.

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...t&p=2873206

Tell you what, your excuse keeps being that you called a lot of your local stores and they told you $150 a pair. I've got nothing to do waiting on my xbox to come back today, so I just called a Exotic Aquatics in Baltimore and they said around $18 a pop, which is a great price actually. You said several LFS told you $150 a pair, which ones would those be exactly?

nor_cal_nano
You want me to look at it from your point of view on how I'd react if people came on my thread and told me that my price was too high compared to market value, or if I'd catch an attitude? You tell me.

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...t&p=2873206

Tell you what, your excuse keeps being that you called a lot of your local stores and they told you $150 a pair. I've got nothing to do waiting on my xbox to come back today, so I just called a Exotic Aquatics in Baltimore and they said around $18 a pop, which is a great price actually. You said several LFS told you $150 a pair, which ones would those be exactly?

Pwnd.

Patiently awaiting response from op...

He's a jerk because he contributes to this forum by writing a very nice guide that probably helped most, if not all the beginners in stocking their tank?

I know right? I'm such a bad person, lol.

too late, we already saw it.

You asked a question, you didn't like the answers. Get over it.

Aww man...I didn't get to see what he wrote. What'd he say?

I found a love letter from him in my pm box too:

We can do this all day if you want to,,,,,i can even start posting in your threads if you want,but that wouldnt be very nice so i will not unless pushed.

Seriously dude, grow up.

I'd recommend you chill the heck out. Get your price straightened out and then start a new thread. You should have sorted the pricing out in the general discussion forum or something before even posting them for sale if you weren't sure what to ask for them.

lol, I doubt any lfs told him $150 a pair since they would never sell at that price. That's like 7.5x mark up.

this guy is full of crap and again more interested in money than finding these fish a good home. i stand by that statement.

: :grouphug:

ok, who's touching my butt :angry:

nor_cal_nano
We can do this all day if you want to,,,,,i can even start posting in your threads if you want,but that wouldnt be very nice so i will not unless pushed.

I know you are, but what am I?

Archived