Pod Your Reef

Down at Frag-gle Rock!

automatik_33

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
automatik_33
Lookin good man, is everything getting along ok?

Thanks! Yeah everyone is getting along great. Actually removed one of the tenants recently though. Had to find a good home for the wrasse as I didn't want to find him jumping out one day. Thinking of adding another clown to try and pair them up.

your acan collection is growing mighty nicely

Thanks! Actually got some more in today and should have pics up soon. The acan garden just about doubled with some nice colors. :happy:

Really coming along nice. Is that a peppermint shrimp I see?

Thanks! Still going through a lot of the rough stuff like mini blooms of hair algae but seems to be dying off now and my turbos are getting it. Yeah that's a peppermint who also no longer is a tenant due to him picking at the frogspawn in front of my very eyes. :angry: Went with the wrasse so hopefully they can be bothersome together somewhere else :lol:

automatik_33

New pics of the additions

IMAG0071.jpg

Been noticing that he has been getting a lot darker with the black coloration and found out it may be a black onyx clown and thinking of trying to pair with a picasso or snowflake if I can gather the courage to drop some cash on a single fish :lol:

IMAG0070.jpg

Almost got them all in the pic. Also have an echinata in the far distance away from the lords

IMAG0065.jpg

New addition 2nd from the right

IMAG0062.jpg

First and favorite Acan :wub:

IMAG0061.jpg

FTS 8-11-10

IMAG0067.jpg

automatik_33
Acan collection is looking good. You have some nice pieces.

Thanks! :happy:

Couple pics of the acan garden. (and the clown :lol:)

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

man you werent kidding when you said it doubled in size ...

I think a piece of my red one would look fantastic in there if I do say so myself :P

automatik_33
man you werent kidding when you said it doubled in size ...

I think a piece of my red one would look fantastic in there if I do say so myself :P

Haha yeah it got a little crowded on one side but I don't think I am done yet ;). My lfs don't have too many exotic colors so when I did order online I made sure to get a good amount to even out the shipping cost. I would love to get some acans in the colors you have though B)

Lookin' good!

Thanks! All the research and feedback has been paying off. Still need to have the patience though to let it grow out -_-

:lol: The clowns wont even let you near the tank without ruining a pic.

That toadstoll is doing amazing. When those acans grow in its going to look crazy!!!!

automatik_33
:lol: The clowns wont even let you near the tank without ruining a pic.

That toadstoll is doing amazing. When those acans grow in its going to look crazy!!!!

Yeah the clown just loves to be a camera hog. :lol:

I am very satisfied with how well everything is doing :happy:

A little concerned though because I will be moving this weekend and hoping everything goes smoothly. Also considering swapping the two rock structures around to perhaps put less stress on the fish. Kind of make it look like they are in an almost totally new environment thus causing less confusion as to why they were in a bag. It is only a 10-15 min drive to the new place so it shouldn't be too bad.

Any advice for the move? Also any feedback on changing up the scape just that tad bit?

Good luck with the move. Hope everything goes well for ya. If your too worried about anything not making it you can just send me your corals. Especially the acans!!!

automatik_33
Good luck with the move. Hope everything goes well for ya. If your too worried about anything not making it you can just send me your corals. Especially the acans!!!

:lol: will do

So how did the move go?

So far so good. I was a little more worried about the clown and ywg but all the coral seem to have opened up well and are doing great. Now it is time to get my clown a mate :happy:

Hey Auto, that's nice that everything went good with the move. I really like how scans look. I hope mine get as big as yours. By the way how you change your aquarium aquascape? Looks awesome though.

Thanks everyone

Nice acans, you just like me are in dire need of a better camera though lol.

Thanks! Yes I really do need a better camera. The tank looks so great in person I wish I could get some decent pics to show you all. :/

Glad the move went good, I hope your fish make it!! You still thinking of a platinum mate?

The clown seems to be doing very well. The goby is hanging in there and not really acting any different so I believe they will pull through this. As for the mate I am still undecided what route I want to take but will wait it out a little longer before adding any new fish.

Hey Auto, that's nice that everything went good with the move. I really like how scans look. I hope mine get as big as yours. By the way how you change your aquarium aquascape? Looks awesome though.

They have really been responding well to the flow I have and seem to be growing every time I take a look at the tank. I actually rescaped again but no major differences just haven't gotten the form back to the original way I had it before I moved.

That toadstoll is rockin auto, reminds me of the one Vages had in his tank for his short stay here before the lounge run him out :lol: .......is he still on RC? can you shoot me a link, been wondering how his tank was doing and im not signed up there.Wwe all started up round the same time but he was upgrading i think so he had a slight advantage :D

Yeah ever since seeing his I was very interested in the toadstool as a home for a pair of clowns like his :happy: It's really starting to take off though and seems very happy at the moment. It also has its bad days too :lol: I'll send you link to that page though .. It has been looking very good :)

Not really. Although the clown is small the toadstool probably isn't large enough for the clown yet. Or could possibly be that the clown is just a big ditz and likes to host the powerhead and return :lol: But that is why I would like to get a mate so maybe they act a little different

Not really. Although the clown is small the toadstool probably isn't large enough for the clown yet. Or could possibly be that the clown is just a big ditz and likes to host the powerhead and return :lol: But that is why I would like to get a mate so maybe they act a little different

:lol: My clowns host the drain pipe at night with one sleeping nose down behind the mag float!!!

Archived