SaltCritters.com

lgreen's ADA 60-P

lgreen

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is nice, you better not stock it with anything dumb.

So a saltwater molly and mojano anemone species tank is out of the question?

The light will be finished tonight! Pics in a couple hours as soon as the paint dries and I can reassemble the fixture.

Whoo Hoo!!

Your pm box is full Weetie. I was just going to let you know that I'm waiting to see if a family member is going to do an online coral order and if they don't have what I'm looking for I might grab a few of those mushrooms from you. Thanks :)

Weetabix7
Your pm box is full Weetie. I was just going to let you know that I'm waiting to see if a family member is going to do an online coral order and if they don't have what I'm looking for I might grab a few of those mushrooms from you. Thanks :)

Sorry, I just emptied it!

I can do Blue Cloves and Encrusting Green Gorgonian too, and mebbe some other stuff if you want to wait a couple of weeks longer.

Whatever, just lmk.

So a saltwater molly and mojano anemone species tank is out of the question?

hey, you have to admit. saltwater molly = hilarious.

Sorry, I just emptied it!

I can do Blue Cloves and Encrusting Green Gorgonian too, and mebbe some other stuff if you want to wait a couple of weeks longer.

Whatever, just lmk.

I definitely will take you up on the Blue Cloves and green encrusting gorg. I'll check with you in a week or two and see what you have or have coming up. I've been waiting to order from the coral kitchen for a long time, so looking forward to it! :)

hey, you have to admit. saltwater molly = hilarious.

oh yeah...i totally forgot about your molly haha.

Looking real nice Loren. B)

Thanks!

lily piiiiiiiiipes... do eeeeeeet.

As soon as they are back in stock :(

Thanks everyone.

Can't wait to get rid of the heater and green tubes. Hopefully lily pipes will be available again soon :( That's the only thing I'm waiting on.

Also, I ordered a reefkeeper lite. So yes there will be a tiny temp prob on the side of the tank, but I think I've figured out a way to hide it pretty well. Will post pics whenever I get it and have a chance to mess around with it.

Loren: How is it that I can't see the driver cord on your Vortech? Is it just angled in a certain way that the camera can't pic it up? It's going to look awesome when you finally install the heater and get some glass pipes. B)

Loren: How is it that I can't see the driver cord on your Vortech? Is it just angled in a certain way that the camera can't pic it up? It's going to look awesome when you finally install the heater and get some glass pipes. B)

The reason you can't see the vortech cord from the inside of the tank is due to an optical illusion created by the water and glass, which basically makes the glass act like a mirror, reflecting only what is inside the tank.

The reason you can't see it from the outside of the tank is just due to the angle of the pic.

:)

Archived