Coral Vue Hydros

Enigma70x7's REEF

enigma70x7

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boredom + Alcohol = Skimmer pr0n + a picture of true evil for good mesure.

img-1-43.jpg

img-1-42.jpg

Evil Incarnate (forever banished to the sump) :

img-1-45.jpg

This is a beautiful tank. You're making a lot of people jealous! XD Just interested, how exactly do you take care of your flower anemone? Do you spot feed him at all, or what exactly? Because from the pictures he has grown a good bit and looks beautiful.

This is a beautiful tank. You're making a lot of people jealous! XD Just interested, how exactly do you take care of your flower anemone? Do you spot feed him at all, or what exactly? Because from the pictures he has grown a good bit and looks beautiful.

Thank you, Flower anemones are super easy to care for. All you have to do is give them good light and spot feed them occasionally. I mainly feed New Life Spectrum Marine Pellets because they sink and don't go floating all over the tank, but I try to mix things up and sometimes feed San Francisco Bay brand frozen Marine Cuisine as a treat.

Oh, ok. I don't know too much about flower anemones, but whatever your doing is working. It looks awesome, along with the pictures. I really want a decent camera, but when you're in college money just seems to disappear. :lol:

Oh, ok. I don't know too much about flower anemones, but whatever your doing is working. It looks awesome, along with the pictures. I really want a decent camera, but when you're in college money just seems to disappear. :lol:

Thanks, and I know all about the disappearing money thing :lol: I basically had to sell my soul to afford my camera.

Still waiting on the MP10 that I bought from mbarton2010 to come in the mail and here is a HD vid that I shot of my Anemone crab. ;)

Thanks, and I know all about the disappearing money thing :lol: I basically had to sell my soul to afford my camera.

Haha, I bet. I don't know much about camera, but from the picture quality it seems like a good one.

Builder Anthony

Well i have about 4 different varities right now toping the population at around 50 or so.When i first started my tank i wanted to collect as many different types as i could.Seeing the one you have in your photo brings me back to that.Do you think you would like to part with 2 of the pinkish orangeish ones?Id also be intrested in any other kinds you have......even if i just got one.

I could send you one of each type i have if that intrests you but they do eat zoas and some other things.Otherwise id be intrested in shipping them here.

Well i have about 4 different varities right now toping the population at around 50 or so.When i first started my tank i wanted to collect as many different types as i could.Seeing the one you have in your photo brings me back to that.Do you think you would like to part with 2 of the pinkish orangeish ones?Id also be intrested in any other kinds you have......even if i just got one.

I could send you one of each type i have if that intrests you but they do eat zoas and some other things.Otherwise id be intrested in shipping them here.

Thanks but I could do without zoa eating stars lol. Im planning on starting a simple softy/macro pico soon so I would be willing to swap 3 or 4 stars for a small leather frag or something. ;)

Builder Anthony

Ok well i can send you a small leather frag.I can send it priority mail and i guess you can do the same for the stars.So i guess if we both cover our shipping we break even.If your comfortable with that just send me a pm or something.I can send you one decent sized frag of the green leather or two smaller frags of one green leather and one peach leather.Let me know.

Well I decided against starting a new tank and ordered a couple new fish for this one instead. I just placed my order with LiveAquaria and the new guys should be here Friday. :D

Thanks but I could do without zoa eating stars lol.

Chances are that the type you already have (pictured) is already a zoa eater. they eat many things so most of the time you cant tell that they do prey on coral but they are notorious for eating zoas. just look at him - all bright colored and right at the scene of the crime :lol:

I held white asterinas with neon orange dots in my pico for more than a year and eventually got them out because they got a little too hungry for my zoas. they spent about a year eating other stuff in my tank like algae on the glass etc.

Having said all that, I think i want to recommend this for TOTM, i really like your tank :)

Chances are that the type you already have (pictured) is already a zoa eater. they eat many things so most of the time you cant tell that they do prey on coral but they are notorious for eating zoas. just look at him - all bright colored and right at the scene of the crime :lol:

I held white asterinas with neon orange dots in my pico for more than a year and eventually got them out because they got a little too hungry for my zoas. they spent about a year eating other stuff in my tank like algae on the glass etc.

Having said all that, I think i want to recommend this for TOTM, i really like your tank :)

Well for now they are only eating algae and bacteria. Hopefully that never changes.

I dunno about being TOTM quality but thank you! :lol:

Archived