inTank Media Baskets

Fiction's 18g ADA

fiction101

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fiction101
Very nice, my favorite still though is the Blood Red Cyphastrea. B)

I agree, plus the cyphastrea doesn't have 5" feeder tentacles that sting everything. -_-

Nano sapiens
Pods eating the skirts of my raptors rainbow paly.

P1010973.jpg

P1010972.jpg

Oh no, Paly eating Pods. Looks like you need a good Pod eating fish or two.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Can i see a pic of the light hanging from the ceiling?

P1010997.jpg

I now have the light fixture 30" above the sand bed.

P1010998.jpg

Very nice tank. How do you keep it so clean and clear? What do you dose with? Sorry if that has been asked before. I didn't feel like reading 95 posts :D

your tanks comming along very nicely. I have a questions on my osmolator its output from the resevoir to the tank is too strong and splashs the water everywhere. I had to put a check valve inline to give the pump some restriction .have you had same problem with yours?

Favia collection.

P1020002.jpg

your tanks comming along very nicely. I have a questions on my osmolator its output from the resevoir to the tank is too strong and splashs the water everywhere. I had to put a check valve inline to give the pump some restriction .have you had same problem with yours?

I have it bended downwards and it doesn't seem to splash as much anymore. I'd try slicing the bottom part of the end tube off so it has the top part covering the water as it sprays out.

Very nice tank. How do you keep it so clean and clear? What do you dose with? Sorry if that has been asked before. I didn't feel like reading 95 posts :D

I do weekly 5 gallon water changes and I have zero fish now. I was actually having algae and phosphate problems a few weeks ago, but everything is back to normal. Red and green bubble algae started popping up everywhere and so I bought an emerald crab which mowed it down within two weeks. As for dosing, I use B-ionic.

Archived