Pod Your Reef

Fiction's 18g ADA

fiction101

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fiction101
wow that miami hurricane and babys breath only cost 100$ for both? jkhdfkajh

$100 for the chalice and the Dragon's Breath was a freebie along with a Tyree war coral frag.. It's not a baby's breath unfortunately, but at least it's a similar morph.

$100 for the chalice and the Dragon's Breath was a freebie along with a Tyree war coral frag.. It's not a baby's breath unfortunately, but at least it's a similar morph.

even if its not a real baby's breath, its still got some crazy coloration. the miami hurricane was selling for 150 an eye on ebay. you have a whole colony. sweet B)

fiction101
even if its not a real baby's breath, its still got some crazy coloration. the miami hurricane was selling for 150 an eye on ebay. you have a whole colony. sweet B)

Check out this piece that my friend bought from the same seller. It has like 30+ eyes!

P1010859.jpg

fiction101
Hey is your MP10 Wireless?? O.O

No, if you look in the bottom right corner you'll see a part of the cord. :)

fiction101
Wow very clean looking! I like it :)

Thanks. Unfortunately I went a little crazy and bought tons corals that are now cluttered on the sand bed.

nanoreef-R

Can't blame you on the coral frenzy.

I really love your bulb combo, I think I'll steal that from you!

Picked up a some new stuff last night.

P1010878.jpg

im sorry but this one cant be real. it looks to much like a jim henson product, the eyes, that big grin. he's just waiting for to come be for a chat. todays letter is r, brought to yuo by the numbers 4, 7, & 9.

Archived