Coral Vue Hydros

Hypes Shallow ADA Lagoon

Rehype

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks so much maria! Its very much appreciated. I'm a huge fan of all your tanks as well :happy:

nice tank, I admire the rock work. Is that a fromia star on the right rock? If so, how's it working out for you and how long have you kept it?

Thanks mac. Yes it is a fromia star. This is the second fromia star ive owned. The first one i had lasted for a nearly a year before i broke down my previous tank. This one ive had for about a month. It was a really healthy specimen so hes in good shape.

Heres a better pic of her

4933312481_49af80a1dc_z.jpg

Your sps are looking awesome. I just made on order to get some for my tank, we'll see how they do. Also, lol I don't want my codium anymore :P If I had the time to ship it to you I would, but I don't.

Fantastic. Everything always looks happy and healthy. Can't imagine where this tank will go once you have your sump/skimmer going. Great job!!

That Fromia star is awesome.

Thanks animal i got a healthy specimen this time around

That is a nice fromia, I'm suprised yours lasted a year. Mine only lasted a month and melted away.

Thanks..I was surprised as well.

Your tank is amazing... unbelievable!!! I really like the natural colours you have during some of the day as well...

Just a query with regards to your overflow pipes - i read that you have some trouble cleaning them and had to get a spring washer. Why don't you just paint them black? You will still have to clean them if you get sponges etc. But at least no algae on the inside.?

Thanks alot Dane...its much appreciated.

Well once I got the spring washer cleaning them now is a breeze. It only takes me a little over 5 minutes to get them crystal clean. That's a good idea to avoid algae buildup on the inside of the pipes but it wouldn't look quite as sexy.

Hey Hype, what return pump are you going to use with your overflow/sump. I'm just curious since I still haven't decided myself.

The tank is looking great! It makes me feel like I should have gone with bigger tank.

Hey Hype, what return pump are you going to use with your overflow/sump. I'm just curious since I still haven't decided myself.

The tank is looking great! It makes me feel like I should have gone with bigger tank.

I picked up an Eheim 1048.

Thanks alot man. Well you know my tank is technically smaller than yours..

Archived