Innovative Marine Aquariums

MJ's 75 Gallons of Schnozberries

Militant Jurist

:D

Hm... four for a 75g, eh? I like it! Did your two pick farming spots near where you put them, or did they just randomly find a place? I'd love to have four little farmers spread out among my tank.

I put one on each pile of rocks I have so far there still on their own. They do move around alot. So I think I'll put 2 more in there. Pretty cool to look at plus it's a game who can find fuzzy and wuzzy lol

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Militant Jurist
I put one on each pile of rocks I have so far there still on their own. They do move around alot. So I think I'll put 2 more in there.

Yeah, it sounds like they kind of retreat during the night time, and then return to their little algae farm patches. It will be VERY cool to have them in the tank. I can't wait for the cycle to be over! Of course, it will help once my dry rock arrives. Still no visits from the pony express. :( I'm guessing tomorrow will be the day, because tomorrow is day 9 from when the order was shipped.

Pretty cool to look at plus it's a game who can find fuzzy and wuzzy lol

:lol: Those are AWESOME names! What will be the names for the next two? Wazza and Bear? :P

Militant Jurist
I'm not sure yet on their names LOL Maybe Frick and Frack LOL Hope your pony express arrives today

:lol: Those would be nice names! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for today. I'm also going to be buying an MP40w from an NR member. I think he said he'll ship priority, so I should have that by the end of next week. No pony express for a vortech! It might scare the horses. ;)

Very nice MJ! And I love how you managed to work the gun into the pics :P .

B)

It was actually quite unintentional.

Militant Jurist

No rocks. :(

If I remember right, it was shipped last Tuesday, so this is day 9. The ponies must have gotten tired along the way.

Or stuck in a mud puddle in your town LOL sorry no rocks. MP40 is great I got one for my tank when there was a GB on here. Hope your rocks come tomorrow and I think your rain is heading my way Getting really cloudy .

Militant Jurist
threw a shoe probly

Or the rider. ;) Carrying a rider, the gear, and then a 50lbs box of rocks can't be easy.

Nice to see the tank up and running.

Hey MJ before you take the money out make sure you aren't going to have to pay a fee for doing so like on normal retirement funds (the gov taxes you an extra 10% on early withdrawal)

Militant Jurist
Or stuck in a mud puddle in your town LOL sorry no rocks. MP40 is great I got one for my tank when there was a GB on here. Hope your rocks come tomorrow and I think your rain is heading my way Getting really cloudy .

Nah, horses love mud puddles. Yeah, I think the MP40 will be just what the vet ordered. ;) I'm hoping the rocks show up tomorrow too... that way I can play with the scape over the weekend. We didn't get too much rain today, so maybe you won't either.

They should just get a Tardus. That would make thier lives alot easier.

:lol:

Everyone should have a Tardus.

Militant Jurist
Nice to see the tank up and running.

:happy:

Hey MJ before you take the money out make sure you aren't going to have to pay a fee for doing so like on normal retirement funds (the gov taxes you an extra 10% on early withdrawal)

There is a chance they could do it, but I don't think so, because it's not a 401K or IRA. This was just a matching retirement fund. Plus, it doesn't "vest" for retirement benefit purposes until 5 years, and I only did 1. I really don't plan on going back into government employment in Ohio (I've worked on too many lawsuits against them. :P)

Militant Jurist
Rocks and guns, fuzzies and wuzzies- geez! Wassgoinoninhurr?? :huh:

Hope the toys show up soon bud.

:lol:

Yup, it's a happenin place in hurr! The rock is the biggest holdup, but I just have to hope they show up tomorrow. Havin the MP40w will be very nice too. Next month, I might even get the upgrade for the ES. I need to do some research to see if it's worthwhile though.

Militant Jurist
Very zen like grasshopper!

ninja-disappearing-smiley.gif

Thanks! B)

John did a fantastic job selecting rocks for a 75g. The rocks in my 20L will merge nicely into the tank. It's a bit of a peninsula style, but with a zen touch. ;) It's a zeninsula. :P

Some old germans somewhere (probably my relatives) are going "zats a good vun."

Militant Jurist
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New term.................................................ZENINSULA!

rofl.gif

That's right, words being created right here.

Quick, I'd better get it copyrighted, so that everyone has to pay me to use it. :P

That's right, words being created right here.

Quick, I'd better get it copyrighted, so that everyone has to pay me to use it. :P

Too late, I already got it. Now you pay me in coral every time that word is used in your thread. BTW I love the scape!

Archived