Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Redman 1.5g

RedMan25xl

I am having trouble picking any new corals... anyone wanna push me towards something?

I'm at 6 months and I only have 5 corals and 1 fish.... just seems so desolate!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Really really nice tank...

Try to get some blue cloves, watermelon zoas, orange bam bams...those should really stand out..

I should be setting up one in a week or so, similar size.. I can't seem to find one with 3 pieces of glass, all are just regular tanks...

thanks weylin Ill see if I can get ahold of some blue cloves.. I do like them a lot

pm mikeguerrero on here.. he has these tanks for sale I believe

• 1 year later...

Redman nice job and getting some age on that tank. I like how you kept it algae free, that's my pet peeve on small picos its really challenging to attain.

Thanks Brandon. It hasn't been too bad, just regular water changes and light cleaning. The picture w the Miller is the newest configuration i have going on..

the funniest thing is my friends posing like him and they all just hold their breath and stare straight ahead with their arms back against their body lol

And i actually got an Oak surround made for it a few weeks back. looks great except for the fact that the hood doesnt quite touch the top of the front glass :( .. hand 200 bucks to a cabinet guy and you kinda take what u can get

Your pic with the Miller, makes me want to scroll up to see the rest of the setup. Is it all trimmed out? Or just the bottom? The tank looks great.

Thanks for the compliments all! I just added a Hectors goby a couple of days ago.. im going to do a lil cleaning and I'll post a pic later today..and ill try to get a good pic of the surround too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Haven't posted in a while.. I have sinced moved tanks around and took this one down but I started it back up about 6 months ago. Here is what it currently looks like

post-40496-0-11813100-1387861445_thumb.jpg

No I would only have one in there at a time I would just move them between tanks. Unfortunately the hectors didnt fair to well in the 1.5g. The setup previous to my last post is no more as I added it to my 20g about 15 months ago.

The last pic I posted is the current setup w no fishies..

I had the ycg and a manderin in my 20H for a year and bought a striped neon goby from petco.. i had him in my qt tank for 4 days and added him to the community tank. within 10 days they all had ich and I never dealt w ich before and before I knew it, it was too late :(( Since that happened I havent made any more fish purchases and am content w the corals for the time being.

Archived