Coral Vue Hydros

Redman 1.5g

RedMan25xl

RedMan25xl

My snail is doing some type of jig where his shell taps the glass. Anyone know the reason for this?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RedMan25xl

ordered some gsp from jamesandmandy

zoas have grown few more polyps

ric is doing ok, attempting to persuade it to attach fully to rock

Ill update with some new pics after gsp opens up

RedMan25xl

I added a very nice frag of gsp (thanks jamesnmandy) yesterday so it has not opened yet, but I did some tank cleaning today and thought id take a few pics. I have been playing with the white balance but its still off

3 month FTS

3rdMonth018.jpg

View of the whole shabang

3rdMonth003.jpg

man does it feel like im moving in slow motion.. 3 months and 3 corals

brandon429

lol I was thinking the same thing how the heck did it grow in that spot so fast and so big!!!

That aiptasia is as zappable as any I've ever seen. with the next water change shoot it with a blue jet flame lighter and poof it will be magically gone forever. it looked a little thick to be an aiptasia but no other zoanthid ive seen looks like that?

BLoCkCliMbeR
aiptasia nem? you must be mistaken. thats an oak tree

my mistake, carry on.... :lol:

great set up btw

RedMan25xl
lol I was thinking the same thing how the heck did it grow in that spot so fast and so big!!!

That aiptasia is as zappable as any I've ever seen. with the next water change shoot it with a blue jet flame lighter and poof it will be magically gone forever. it looked a little thick to be an aiptasia but no other zoanthid ive seen looks like that?

so your saying when I change water bring level down to where his hole is exposed and torch lighter him?

my mistake, carry on.... :lol:

great set up btw

well thanks. I am nearly incapable of making decisions, so im surprised its made it this far :D

RedMan25xl
Thats one big ass hermit crab, does it keep flipping your frags upside down ? Mine does...

well yes and no. he did up until 3 days ago when i saw my biggest blueleg rip him out 2 diff shells until death.

RedMan25xl

added a red sea nano filter along with my ac20

and my gsp hasnt opened yet, tho its only been 4 days

added a splitting green hairy shroom

3rdMonth004.jpg

I went and picked up this little rectangluar container and placed it next to my tank and not even 2 weeks later it split and now I have 2 tanks? is this normal?

3rdMonthSPLITTANK001.jpg

3rdMonthSPLITTANK002.jpg

Sweet tanks, that is definitely normal to keep adding tanks. Where did you get the Miracle Baby tank?

add? no, the tank split, I just got home and found it that way. I think its because I have been dosing Andrew Jacksons.

edit: I got the tank from Mikeguerrero here on nano-reef

pulled a new scape during water change.

my ric is in bad shape, I guess the stress from its foot always trying to fold into itself is about to do it in. I put him in the corner in timeout.

3rdMonth61210002.jpg

Top Down

3rdMonth61210001.jpg

I want some different colors, a lot of green and purple in here.

doh, its like he just appeared on that photo i swear he wasnt on the photo before when I looked at it xD

he doesnt look dying like mine. just looks like he's afraid of the light or something or isnt used to the new light schedule. folding in on itself probably means it thinks its night time now...

that one looks like it is splitting. i watched one look like it was melting just like yours and it dropped off babies. you might have two here soon. lol

Archived