Innovative Marine Aquariums

Redman 1.5g

RedMan25xl

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it turns out the ric didnt get eaten in whole, but he is very tiny. He still has a mouth altho its looking a little droopy. I found him yesterday still hangin on to life. Can I take a small container and place him in there on a piece of rubble with just an air stone for a little water movement while he recoups? the brittle stars can seem to stay away.

Here is a pic

4thMonth002.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

not good. you dont even have a small powerhead in there to keep it all flowing. how do you keep the water flowing right now?

make sure its not just jammed with sand or a snail. when i set mine up, the first few days it kept getting jammed with sand >_<

thanks squeaky.. which lfs are you going to?

I did put the red sea nano filter in it for now. Ive got the other pump all taken apart. Ill test it tomo to see if it works. In the past, after i turned it off it wouldnt come onsometimes. I would have to unplug and replug and it would work fine..

We tend to go to Fins and Kritters and M&M in Lawton or we drive ot Norman to go to Wet Pets by Steve. Wet Pets is so far my fav but its almost a two hour drive. Alot of what we get is ordered online.

Tank is looking great...

I go to Natures Half Acre in Wichita Falls..they are somewhat expensive and not very knowledgeable, but there selection is decent.

• 3 weeks later...
thesmallerthebetter

very good looking tank for how little stock there is :) i cud stare at it all day if it was on my desk haha

Archived