Pod Your Reef

Oceanus's 475 litre

Oceanus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feed extra if your water quality can take it. Most previously healthy fish are capable of kicking ich. Just keep the stress to a minimum and feed a little extra to boost their immune systems. Some people like garlic additive on the food to help entice them to eat.

Feed extra if your water quality can take it. Most previously healthy fish are capable of kicking ich. Just keep the stress to a minimum and feed a little extra to boost their immune systems. Some people like garlic additive on the food to help entice them to eat.

That's what I was thinking. I'm leaving for a ski vaca today and bought a hydor ekomixo. I'm using omega-one marine flakes with garlic. The feeder is set now to three times a day, max feeds. Thank you!

On a side note, all fish are feeding and are acting normal. Just the spots. I believe that the scopas tang is chasing my mac and took some small rips into the mac's caudal fin. Grrrrrr. For some reason now, I don't like tangs.

1x Pomacanthus maculosus 10-11in

1x Pomacanthus navarchus 8-10in

1x Centropyge loricula 3-4in

The rest is the same. Kicked the scopas out. He's goin to the lfs. Notice I took off the PBT and Chelmon. I think I'll rather understock on the big fish than go max with them. I need a navarchus lol.

oops sorry missed ya Bitts. I don't have a PBT and don't plan on gettin one.

I need a navarchus lol.

They are cool fish. I'm considering one of those, or a maculosus for my 125. Koran's are just so cheap...

They are cool fish. I'm considering one of those, or a maculosus for my 125. Koran's are just so cheap...

I hate korans. Ugh the adults a re sooo ugly. Mac's and nav's are awesome. I saw petswarehouse.com and they have small juvi nav's for $45.

Wheres all the LR!?

Yo no tengo dinero sufficient. haha

Then why are you buying $80+ dollar fish?

Maybe my logic is screwed up here, but i would rather have the rock to support fish and coral down the road.

Dry rock is your friend. Marco Rocks or Bulk Reef Supply.

$45 is a good price!

$45 is a good price!

I signed up for the BRS group buy to order a bunch of dry rock. Hopefully i get a good discount on the order.

Haha sorry about all of this stuff but if it helps I placed 7th in the event, not for age.

Then why are you buying $80+ dollar fish?

Maybe my logic is screwed up here, but i would rather have the rock to support fish and coral down the road.

I got gift cards for my b-day to the lfs. And no, they only carry aiptasia junk rock.

$45 is a good price!

I think that Marco Rocks seems like a great option!

I'm Sorry :(

S'okay. BTW, no more ich! Ich got its little behind whooped!

I signed up for the BRS group buy to order a bunch of dry rock. Hopefully i get a good discount on the order.

Mmmmm don't tempt me.

On a side note, here come the new tank algae uglies!

I just found out evap is still tailing me. ATO, ATO!

I just got an ATO for the first time with my new tank build. Its only kicked on once. For some reason this tank evaps less then the last one, not sure why.

I love it though, no more topping off with a jug!

I just got an ATO for the first time with my new tank build. Its only kicked on once. For some reason this tank evaps less then the last one, not sure why.

I love it though, no more topping off with a jug!

Sounds so nice.

dont forget that the ick can suvive in the tank for months. so keep that temp up.

Yeah, thanks, I know, I still have it cranked on 82.

Archived