inTank Media Baskets

Oceanus's 475 litre

Oceanus

DISCLAIMER- DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. SOME OF THE ANIMALS KEPT IN THIS REEF ARE NOT GOOD CANDIDATES AT BEING KEPT IN CAPTIVITY. BEWARE! OCEANUS Inc.,WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CORALS EATEN BY ANGELFISH!!!!! THERE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Copyright_symbol_9.gif Oceanus 2010

Specs-

ATI Powermodule, 60in 8x 80w. (the coral frier)

Eheim 1262 return

Coming soon- SWC Xtreme 250 1a

ReefKeeper lite

520 litre rated dual bulkhead overflow

koralia 3, MJ 1200, aquaclear 20, k2, Coralvue circ 3000gph, MP10,(hopefully soon this will be 2 Sicce Voyager 3200's), Koralia EVO 1400

75 litre long sump

Livestock right now-

1x Pomacanthus maculosus

1x Gramma loreto

1x CBB

1x Amphiprion ocellaris

1x Zebrasoma scopas

1x Yellow tail damsel

2x firefish

120~lbs of lr mixed with nice base rock.

90 lbs of sand

200 dwarf ceriths

30+ nassarius

2 Super Tongan nassarius

1 EPIC Tongan nassarius

1 fat cat

Assorted candy canes

1x Scolymia vitiensis

1x Euphyllia hammer

Jersey green frag

goni frag

zoas and paly's

1x HUGE mariculture acro ( recovering from RTN)

Stocking plans-

fish-

1x Pomacanthus maculosus

1x pair of Centropyge potteri

Zebrasoma scopas

1x Ocellaris clown pair

1x Gramma loreto

1x pair o' mandarins!

1x Zanclus

sixline wrasse

5 Barlett's anthias

lotsa gobies (can't name all of them)

2 banggai cardinals

copperband B-fly

corals-

lots of SPS

acros

monti's

seriatoporaa

hydnophoras

porites, etc

some LPS like scollys, brains, acans, torches hammers frogs, etc.

CLAMS!!!

T. derasa or squamosa (or both! :lol:)

T. maxima

T. crocea

Yep, it's empty.

FTS-

125g002.jpg

And the cat enjoying my stand!

125g003.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah you heard that right! 1 scopas, one yellow, and one powder blue! Yeah. The crack is tiny, tho, and you can't feel it from the bottom. I'll fix her up tomorrow!

animalmaster6
Yeah you heard that right! 1 scopas, one yellow, and one powder blue! Yeah. The crack is tiny, tho, and you can't feel it from the bottom. I'll fix her up tomorrow!

Nice!

I'm getting a Desardjini Sailfin and a Mimic Eibli Tang.

Nice!

I'm getting a Desardjini Sailfin and a Mimic Eibli Tang.

Sweet! Another teen reefer with a 125! I wanted a desardjini till I saw the price of $120! That's more than the juvenile Navarchus I am getting! Plus I just inherited a free 20l to be the sump!

animalmaster6
Sweet! Another teen reefer with a 125! I wanted a desardjini till I saw the price of $120! That's more than the juvenile Navarchus I am getting! Plus I just inherited a free 20l to be the sump!

:o

They're only $50.

omgomgomg What are you thinking of?

Are you 100% sure it is a crack. Here is my story. Brand new tank. Got around to setting it up 1 week later and found a "crack" but daughter noticed it was smooth on the opposite side of the glass. Upon closer inspection and using thumb nail I was able to remove the "crack" which was nothing more than a fine run of clear glue used during assembly that must of floated to the glass when the builder pulled the glue gun away.

Use metal dish pad to buff your tank crack to see if it comes off. If not, well its a crack.

your 120 is cracked on the bottom?

Actually, I found out that it's a scrape. I'll silicone it in the a.m.

:o

They're only $50.

omgomgomg What are you thinking of?

My lfs. ;)

Are you 100% sure it is a crack. Here is my story. Brand new tank. Got around to setting it up 1 week later and found a "crack" but daughter noticed it was smooth on the opposite side of the glass. Upon closer inspection and using thumb nail I was able to remove the "crack" which was nothing more than a fine run of clear glue used during assembly that must of floated to the glass when the builder pulled the glue gun away.

Use metal dish pad to buff your tank crack to see if it comes off. If not, well its a crack.

It is completely smooth on the other side, but it certainly is a srape on the other side that apparently had been siliconed together a little, I'll be adding more silicone to it tomorrow.

sooo its not a crack? just a scratch/gash?

depending how deep it is i would put a good amount of silicon on it. boths sides to make sure. so if it does fail the silicone would buy u some time.

if u have free time and alot of silicone cover the bottom panel with a good layer of silicone =) but thats just me.

Pricey lfs

You got that right.

sooo its not a crack? just a scratch/gash?

depending how deep it is i would put a good amount of silicon on it. boths sides to make sure. so if it does fail the silicone would buy u some time.

if u have free time and alot of silicone cover the bottom panel with a good layer of silicone =) but thats just me.

Yea it's a surface scraper. I am going to glob it up.

Archived