1x zebrasoma scopas

1x acanthurus leucosternon

1x gramma loreto

1x opistognathus aurifrons

1x amphiprion occelaris

several gobidae

several wrasses

etc

and i'm really tempted on zanclus cornutus, yet i know it's impossible to keep them. If the tank seems okay, I'll add a mandarin a flame angel.

P.S.-ohh ya when you search desardjini on google, this thread comes up. It's actually desjardini. hahahahaha

P.P.S- desardjini sounds like desert genie. ahahahahahaha

animalmaster6

Very nice list!

I noticed you have plenty of hard-to-keep animals. How are you planning on keeping them???

If you have any questions on gobies I'll gladly answer them! I am the goby master haha.

Your scientific names lose me. :huh:

In short, an angel, some tangs, a clown, a royal gramma, yellowheaded jawfish

Very nice list!

I noticed you have plenty of hard-to-keep animals. How are you planning on keeping them???

If you have any questions on gobies I'll gladly answer them! I am the goby master haha.

Well, which ones do you mean? the leucosternon? the navarchus? mandarin won't be too tough in this size system, and a highly doubt it on the zanclus

Thank! I'll let you know!

animalmaster6

Basically the angels and the Powder Blue.

I commend you for trying at that navarchus. Beautiful yet dangerous and tough!

A Moorish Idol. Well, umm, No.

That zanclus was a joke. ;). BTW, it's supposed to be a safer angel if you know where to get it from *cough cough* not indonesia *cough cough*

Damn it! Checked the 10g, the royal gramma has ich. Gonna move all the corals and jawfish over tomorrow and do hypo salinity.

Yea later. :). I got me refractometer! And I didn't need an ato, because it wasn't evap! After some good ol sleuthing, it turned out not to be the cats' fault! The weir was junk! IT would break its own siphon automatically! So, I got a quality, u-tube overflow for $60.

SYSTEM RUNNING! (with chaeto)

Oh, and a no go for the navarchus. Don't have the $150. So Pygoplites diacanthus it is!

Archived