Cultivated Reef

Oceanus's 475 litre

Oceanus

ive had ich out breaks like that though, dont get over confident, stay on top of it, and all will be good.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ive had ich out breaks like that though, dont get over confident, stay on top of it, and all will be good.

Thanks Bitts. I never thought ich's life cycle could go to trophont-tomont-theront-trophont in an hour, though.

I just watched a video on Lafishguys site and he went to a guys house who had/has ich. It killed 95% of his fish in his 500g tank. :( Keep on top of it, you don't want to end up like that guy.

Noooo I don't! omgomgomg the mac seems to act normal, but has a few ich spots, and now along his yellow bar, splotches seem to appear. Still eating.

The mac is normal again. I am not. I need an eye check-up. :unsure:

I am now planning t-5's. No casho foro matalo halido. Either tek 6 bulb or nova extreme pro 6 bulb.

what about fishneedit MH, pretty cheap and with new bulbs (stock bulbs not so good imo) work great, n good customer service

I hear Nova Extreme is really good!

Yea, I was thinkin the 72" pro. Or 2 tek 36" fixtures 6-8 bulb.

what about fishneedit MH, pretty cheap and with new bulbs (stock bulbs not so good imo) work great, n good customer service

Thanks. I checked them out, but as I have learned eventually, I'll want somethin' better. Besides, I don't have the 280-300 bucks every six months for new bulbs.

Thank you. I was thinking something natural, but ich is still gone.

oceanus did you see the date of that link?

its a drink recipe by the way, incase you missed the funny.

I am sick. sore throat, allergies, headache, all that junk.

On a side not, I will NOT add anything (no, not even a crab) to the tank for 6 months. I really want it to get stable and established. Besides, the algae has gone NUTS! It's diatoms, dinoflagellates (aaargh), and green dust algae.

So no additions for 6 months? Think you can hold that?

I willz tryz lol. must... preserve... cash...

Feel better soon! :)

thank you!

Archived