Innovative Marine Aquariums

Oceanus's 475 litre

Oceanus

the longer you can go befor adding stuff the better. shows great matureity & restrant.

feel better.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the longer you can go befor adding stuff the better. shows great matureity & restrant.

feel better.

Thank you. But I broke the promise. I bought a thermometer. haha

cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough moorish cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough idol cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough

cough

no take that cough to the local quack, get some meds, think straight. cough cough your cough nuts cough

no take that cough to the local quack, get some meds, think straight. cough cough your cough nuts cough

Yeah, I'm really horse. Wheezing too. Cough cough cough cough cough

Whatever happened to 1-1 3/4 lb per gallon of LR??

Did I plan on that? If i did, *smacks face*.

Really tho, I plan on having a shelf on the right, and a spiral tower on the left.

Yeah, I'm really horse. Wheezing too. Cough cough cough cough cough

Did I plan on that? If i did, *smacks face*

Yeah but it's okay because you're a rebel! ;)

Whatever happened to 1-1 3/4 lb per gallon of LR??

old thinkin. very limited & no swim space. the rock could be very dense or porius as well, so doesnt always work. better to use sand & the bugs that come with it, some really good rock. then keep the bioload low. make up for the rock level in the display in the sump/fuge.

old thinkin. very limited & no swim space. the rock could be very dense or porius as well, so doesnt always work. better to use sand & the bugs that come with it, some really good rock. then keep the bioload low. make up for the rock level in the display in the sump/fuge.

EXACTLY what I think. I didn't get a large tank to have 20 gallons of swimming space.

Time to swab some algae! On a side note, Mr. Mac loves squid and emerald entree. Actually, he likes everything, but these are his favorites. <3 saltwater mutipack.

Wow well that's nice and cheap!

I know huh! I'll be buying a chinese fixture. Better than replacing $300's worth of mh bulbs every six months.

LED's are Awesome Imo.

Totally.

Got 7 turbo snails! muahahahhaha. I know, I know, I violated my livestock vouch. But they're snails.

P.S.-lfs has a rare pygmy golden dwarf angel for $105. aargh!

Archived