ReefCleaners.org

I <3 All Things Mini

DeMartini

Trade with MEEEEE! :lol:

P.S. one of my baby semi-snowflakes was just eaten by a mini mini :tears:

Haha I picked up a few fish this past weekend and I had to sump the maxi's hahahahah!

Aack sorry for your loss, they were cute looking ones too :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got to say DeMartini, that I've always been a fan of your tanks. Can't wait to see where you go with this one.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I took it down... lol I tend to act on impulse. I sort of lost interest in the hobby after I realized how much money was being thrown into my tanks.

BUT......who am I kidding??? I can't leave the hobby! As of now I still have my 50 gallon up and it looks like CRAP! It's been a while since I've done anything with it. I plan to sell a lot of the stuff and downgrade. I would have started my 18 gallon again, but I sold it, so I'm just gonna move what I like over to the 9 gallon. That's OK, though, as now I won't have to buy anymore corals to fill it up! :)

As I remember your boyfriend put a lot of capital into your hobby. You are an expensive date!!!!

Nice to see you back on even if only for a small update.

As I remember your boyfriend put a lot of capital into your hobby. You are an expensive date!!!!

Nice to see you back on even if only for a small update.

Hey Henry!

LOL yes he did fund my addiction! He was paying out of the butt for those maxi minis.... I felt bad, so I told him we should just get out of the hobby and stop spending money, but he's totally into reefs too and he kind of forced me to keep my 50 gallon. I'm happy he did... I can't imagine starting all over again.

• 6 months later...

I know I am digging up an old thread but did you ever figure out a way to mount that PAR 38? I have an Elos E-lite that kicked the bucket on me so its between the PAR 38 and gutting the E-lite and retroing leds in it.

Archived