Coral Vue Hydros

I <3 All Things Mini

DeMartini

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the 110watt version 18 blue and 18 white. Not sure about the 60 watt version you are talking about. On mine the blue is crazy the corals just glow girl. Takes 8 days to receive it thru Reefshops because of customs.

Nice Scaping!! What r ur plans for the filtering?

Filterless :o

I have the 110watt version 18 blue and 18 white. Not sure about the 60 watt version you are talking about. On mine the blue is crazy the corals just glow girl. Takes 8 days to receive it thru Reefshops because of customs.

I kinda am leaning towards the maxspect, but I'm still not sure.

:o

:lol:

hehe

It is a nice fixture. I like how you can control the whites and blues.It is nice and bright.

led001.jpg

I know that's cool, but they don't allow you to do that on the 60 watt.

My bf said he could switch some of the white lights with blue lights, but then that will void the warranty.

Evil's par38 is really ugly and I'm having a heck of a time trying to find a cute fixture to put it in...

Evil's par38 is really ugly and I'm having a heck of a time trying to find a cute fixture to put it in...

av-30696.gif

When you're running with the devil it's touch and go!!!!!

Tank is still a little cloudy. I'm planning on getting a smaller heater, but for now I put that one in bc my baby clown arrived!!! they are soooo tiny :lol: I also added some mini sand dollars that we found at our favorite beach yesterday.

IMG_5331-2.jpg

IMG_5281-1.jpg

IMG_5294.jpg

IMG_5299.jpg

IMG_5309-1.jpg

IMG_5312.jpg

IMG_5299.jpg

Is that a happy face in the side of the clown?

LOL... seriously... congrats... beautiful - tank - scape - fish... Going to be cool watching this one mature.

heads up...since you put clowns in the tank your minis will be in. I lost a clown to a mini anemone. I fed the anemone and the clown went for the anemone's mysis. The clown got stuck in there for about 10 seconds. The fish died the next day from the burns. I'd hate to see it happen to someone else! Especially those beautiful and pricey clowns!!!!

Is that a happy face in the side of the clown?

LOL... seriously... congrats... beautiful - tank - scape - fish... Going to be cool watching this one mature.

it does look like a smiley face =)

heads up...since you put clowns in the tank your minis will be in. I lost a clown to a mini anemone. I fed the anemone and the clown went for the anemone's mysis. The clown got stuck in there for about 10 seconds. The fish died the next day from the burns. I'd hate to see it happen to someone else! Especially those beautiful and pricey clowns!!!!

I did think about that. I'm going to wait a little bit before adding the anemones. I may not add my ATL red mini as he seems to be really aggressive. He's super sticky and eats everything.... even a chromis! The others I think will be OK.

Hey Lauren! smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

Clowns are cuties!! Really into the bonsai thing lately eh? Just curious, do you have bonsai plants too or just the artistic bonsai look in you aquariums?

Hey Lauren! smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

Clowns are cuties!! Really into the bonsai thing lately eh? Just curious, do you have bonsai plants too or just the artistic bonsai look in you aquariums?

I do like the bonsai look a lot, it's really clean and STURDY. It's also a lot easier to do than my previous rockwork... no caves and arches though. =(

I do not have any bonsai plants. I had a cute little tree for a couple weeks, but I suck at keeping plants alive, so it died.

Archived