Pod Your Reef

I <3 All Things Mini

DeMartini

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ran out of water and the fish store closed early today, so I'm going to add the rest tomorrow and maybe add a little bit of sand.

I was going for a spiral rockscape. I want this to be a mini carpet anemone only tank, but I'm thinking about adding a head of gold torch coral at the top for some movement. Ignore the clamp-on light, I'm planning on ordering the Maxspect LED fixture.

IMG_5195.jpg

kevantheman35

"I'm selling a bunch of my purple/green minis. They are the same exact minis that are on Atlantis' website ( I traded with him) "

let me know how much!

I ran out of water and the fish store closed early today, so I'm going to add the rest tomorrow and maybe add a little bit of sand.

I was going for a spiral rockscape. I want this to be a mini carpet anemone only tank, but I'm thinking about adding a head of gold torch coral at the top for some movement. Ignore the clamp-on light, I'm planning on ordering the Maxspect LED fixture.

IMG_5195.jpg

Awesome scape! Following!

Thanks guys!!! =)

"I'm selling a bunch of my purple/green minis. They are the same exact minis that are on Atlantis' website ( I traded with him) "

let me know how much!

$25 each

EVIL'S PAR38!

I was thinking about that one too, but I like the look of the fixture I'm getting.

Very nice! You're really liking the bonsai scape aren't you?

I wasn't going for bonsai in this tank, but now I guess it's more bonsai than my 50 gallon :happy:

I love the bonsai look!!!

Your tanks rock. I can't wait to see the mini nems in this tank! I really want a nem tank, but since I don't have the room, I will reef vicariously through you lol

Thanks guys! I'm about to add sand.

fishieCJ, I may go with the Evil's Par38 instead. If I were to get the maxspect, I would buy it from reefshops.com.

Thanks guys! I'm about to add sand.

fishieCJ, I may go with the Evil's Par38 instead. If I were to get the maxspect, I would buy it from reefshops.com.

You should get the Maxspect I purchased it from Reefshops and it is a awesome sleek fixture.

You should get the Maxspect I purchased it from Reefshops and it is a awesome sleek fixture.

Which model did you get? The model that would fit over my tank has 12 white bulbs and 6 blue bulbs. I'm worried that the light will be too white for me.

Which model did you get? The model that would fit over my tank has 12 white bulbs and 6 blue bulbs. I'm worried that the light will be too white for me.

you can always buy cheap blue moonlights if you need a more 'blue' look.

Archived