inTank Media Baskets

I <3 All Things Mini

DeMartini

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome tank. The scape really reminds me of the Japanese style the nature aquariums try to incorporate. Kind of like a modern bonsai. I think this will be really cool once its matured.

Which now I've read this thread the bonsai theme has already been pointed a number of times :blush:

So is this project forcing the CADlights 50 to the sideline or are you dumping money into both at the same time..? Must be pulling in some dollars now putting a mp10 and big baller LED on a 7g lol.

So is this project forcing the CADlights 50 to the sideline or are you dumping money into both at the same time..? Must be pulling in some dollars now putting a mp10 and big baller LED on a 7g lol.

You know how I roll...

Lol I was wondering why i haven't heard from you in forever.

The 50 gallon is too big.... I like small tanks. But I'm stuck with it lol I still buy stuff for the 50 gallon, but only if it's a bargain. I'll post an update of the SPS I've added.

You know how I roll...

Lol I was wondering why i haven't heard from you in forever.

The 50 gallon is too big.... I like small tanks. But I'm stuck with it lol I still buy stuff for the 50 gallon, but only if it's a bargain. I'll post an update of the SPS I've added.

lul I'm the same way... I was so used to nanos that I just recently learned to accept my 57 illuminata.. btw did you get the picture message of my new lights? LOLOLOL... they're retarded bright.

lul I'm the same way... I was so used to nanos that I just recently learned to accept my 57 illuminata.. btw did you get the picture message of my new lights? LOLOLOL... they're retarded bright.

i got a text saying new lights but no picture.

Tank is still a little cloudy. I'm planning on getting a smaller heater, but for now I put that one in bc my baby clown arrived!!! they are soooo tiny :lol: I also added some mini sand dollars that we found at our favorite beach yesterday.

IMG_5331-2.jpg

IMG_5281-1.jpg

IMG_5294.jpg

IMG_5299.jpg

IMG_5309-1.jpg

IMG_5312.jpg

Is that one rock or did you glue together?

oh my lordy, thats quite the pico youve got there :wub: def kicks my picos lil butt. i love your idea for a mini nem tank, i might have to incorporate some of my mini's into my pico

oh my lordy, thats quite the pico youve got there :wub: def kicks my picos lil butt. i love your idea for a mini nem tank, i might have to incorporate some of my mini's into my pico

Thank you!

Definitely put minis in your pico! They are always nice additions to small tanks.... unless you plan on having small gobies. One of my minis killed my poor little yasha goby =(

i was gonna do a GCG and acans (i have a red colony and a pastel blue colony as well as id snag some heads of a purple colony and a green colony from some friends of mine) but if the GCG did get eaten by the mini nem.....well thats 2 less mouths to feed, or another idea would be the acans mentioned above and a pair of Hymenocera elegans but then theres the issue of feeding them live starfish

also; are u toping off by hand or using an ATO, if so what ATO do u use, i need to get one

foothill reefer

the clowns looks happy in the tank. have you decided on the light yet? if so, can we please get a full shot of the tank, it will be nice to see the whole package. great job on the mini. i am about to get one from aquaforest in SF.

i was gonna do a GCG and acans (i have a red colony and a pastel blue colony as well as id snag some heads of a purple colony and a green colony from some friends of mine) but if the GCG did get eaten by the mini nem.....well thats 2 less mouths to feed, or another idea would be the acans mentioned above and a pair of Hymenocera elegans but then theres the issue of feeding them live starfish

also; are u toping off by hand or using an ATO, if so what ATO do u use, i need to get one

no ATO

the clowns looks happy in the tank. have you decided on the light yet? if so, can we please get a full shot of the tank, it will be nice to see the whole package. great job on the mini. i am about to get one from aquaforest in SF.

I ordered the maxspect LED fixture. I guess I should have it by the end of the week.

I bought the last mini cube from aquaforest and that was when they got a new shipment in.... Maybe they were hiding more =)

i was thinking about ordering me the maxspect too! But any who, by chance where did you order yours at? and how long did it will takes yours to come in. Thanks in advance!

I ordered the maxspect LED fixture. I guess I should have it by the end of the week.

Where did you order the Maxpsect from? I thought they were not available here. I also thought they were 220 volt. You going to connect it to the dryer?

Tanks looking great BTW.

saltwaternoob

ha dangg you like my rock?

your looks really cool how its just one piece!

i wish i would have waited and not spent so much money all at once on my rocks :/

yours looks really nice tho!

Archived