Top Shelf Aquatics

POP QUIZ TIME!

Rockfish

We shall see....just because I may have a low postcount on this forum as I rarely bother to comment...doesn't mean that I haven't been reefkeeping for some time...but hey...if your an expert in clams I shouldnt have to go to other references (which btw I have read...I was just throwing around discussion, you'd be surprised how there is little peer-reviewed evidence of what you claim) now should I? You should have all the answers.

i'm not an expert on anything......from now on contact TJ Burton about clams......i'm done

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm very much done with all the ppl on this site that treat this hobby with such a lighthearted additude and for some reason argue with ppl that have gone to school to make this HOBBY there life's work

so from now on i'm purely a spectator.....if you have a clam question or want a group buy then go ask some one else b/c i'm tired of getting $hit on by ppl that don't know there ass from there elbows

i'm not an expert on anything......from now on contact TJ Burton about clams......i'm done

Wait.... I thought you were the official unofficial clam expert, or something similar.

Archived