Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Violinist's 20 Hex

violinist

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quck queston....

what kind of clean up crew do you have?

There are like 4 or 5 turbos, a few bulldozers I wanted out of the long and a couple more I bought. Half a dozen tiny little nas and another half dozen margaritas. There's one freakishly large hermit which I also yanked from the long. Basically all the guys who were giving me headaches knocking stuff over in the long got moved to this tank straight away.

You should go with the nems bro, you will not be disappointed. Sure, they can move around, but as long as you plan for it, you will not have any problems. I have not have either of my 2 nems sting anything or even close to it because I watch em. They have been in the same spots in the back of my tank for 2 weeks or so... but are doing well. You should get a nice long tentacle imo.

You know my opinion on the montis so I will not crash this party :)

The caps look great. Looks like you were able to mount them nicely. That Leng Sy looks really nice. I have a Tyree Flower Petal and I can't decide which one I like better. I'm leaning towards your Leng Sy. That purple rim really stands out. Mine still has some coloring up to do. The purple rim is starting to show up but really slowly. I think those caps will look crazy when it grows out.

I think my back situation is going to nix the two hour drive up to the wisconsin frag swap. But MCF has some red bubble tips for sale. Might swing by there and check them out.

I pulled the birdsnest. So far nothing else has become fish food...

I'm surprised SoCal hasn't been in here yet! Yay for the nem! They also had a vibrant blue long tentacle but it was $179 and I figured I'd test the waters with a less expensive one first. So far so good, it's stayed parked where I put it. We'll see how it does tomorrow when I turn the mp10 back up.

As stated before - not much of a nem guy...

That was BEFORE! That is Killer!!! SoCal probably came by and said $#$@ that's a nice nem and was so happy for you he forgot to post.

OK, so calmed down and I will watch patiently.

Great buy!

Hah, I just got back from the bar with some other grad students. That is a nice nem you got there. I told you that it would rock in your tank!

Is it moving a lot?

Not so far. I even cranked the vortech back up (I had idled it so the thing could move if it wanted). Still perched where I put it. We'll see in the morning.

Not so far. I even cranked the vortech back up (I had idled it so the thing could move if it wanted). Still perched where I put it. We'll see in the morning.

It may move when lights go out.

Lights are out. This isn't the land of heathens where you live buddy. Lights go out at respectable times here.

Haha. Just because the girls out here where less clothes does not mean we are less civilized lol. You just need to be a little more... liberal... with your lights maybe? lol

Archived