ReefCleaners.org

FS:. Custom mesh aquarium lids

n00bferlife

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice work on the 2 door design.

Damn it!!! There's a bug in My screen and even thought I keep "flicking" it,it doesn't goes away. Lolz!!!

post-50792-1275763312_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
n00bferlife

so i had to take a break from making these. work got busy. so busy in fact i tore down my tank. but i set up a new tank and im going to start making aquamesh again...

if you would like one, post on here and i will pm you.

• 1 month later...

Uhhhhmmmmm Good Afternoon Y'all. How'd ya do.

Yes it has been a long time friends. but i 'am back.

Back to provide NR members, with AquaMesh.

I would First like to appologize.I own my own business here in Las Vegas, and i have been terribly busy.

I feel so bad, because f or a while there, i was logging on every other day wil a full in-box. i hope everyone that didnt get a reply is angry, but i am now back friends.

so with out any further a due.....

This is how we will do it this time around.

post your name and what your looking for....demensions. ill get back to you asap with a price and a general discription....

sounds good? lets get this ball rollin !!

btw...i been trying to sell this light.....anyone??...will to negotiate in order to sell tomorrow...come on people!!!

i have a ...hard-to-find 12" dual satellite, 2 x 16w bulbs.its mint condition. i also installed 2 current usa moonlights. they are completely removable. pc's are brand new one white one blue.

asking 140 shipped or trade for a 16.5 " sunpod

Any thought to making one with a solid cover? Acrylic or something? I have little fingers around my house that would probably try to "feed" nemo lots of random crap.

homer...uuuhhmmm....i mean ben...

lol

i do make a version with a clear acrylic lid protion actually. just made the first one a few days ago. seem sweet. the whole front is acrylic, then it turns to mesh. pretty sweet.

homer...uuuhhmmm....i mean ben...

lol

i do make a version with a clear acrylic lid protion actually. just made the first one a few days ago. seem sweet. the whole front is acrylic, then it turns to mesh. pretty sweet.

Pm me pics and price? Do these cover the back chambers?

happy saturday yall..

now where im from, yesterday was payday...so thatmeans yall got some cheese to burn.

4 spots left for 10% off

Archived