ReefCleaners.org

FS:. Custom mesh aquarium lids

n00bferlife

You should look into the clear 1/4" netting. We did a group buy on another forum and it ended up being .15 cents a square foot. I got 200 Sq feet for 30 dollars, you can make a lot of tops with that and you don't have to double it up.

I assume your using the pre-packaged window frame kits from Lowes or Home Depot which is what I used and I think ran somewhere around 15 dollars for the larger 60"x60" kit.

screen134.jpg

Mine sits on top of my Eurobracing but you get the idea.

The hinges and handle are a nice idea but for those of you trying to find them at home depot just walk around in the hardware section I imagine. they have plenty of hinges and handles even the larger chrome hinges for cabinets and such are only like $2 or so. Just ask someone with an orange apron.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want one for a 29gBC. Tried sending you a PM but your inbox is full. Please empty your box so I can send you it. I have a very important question to ask that needs answered before I purchase one. Thanks, Chris!

n00bferlife

you all have seen the 1st version of aquamesh....

then came along aquamesh dlr....

and now, theres a third .....

AQUAMESH ECLIPSE...

to be continued......

how much more messages can you fit in membership? The 50 limit is a pain haha

Let's just say....... it's a bunch!!

Seriously though here's what is included:

As a premium member you will receive the following benefits:

• Increased gallery storage space from 5mb to 50mb.

• Increased PM storage space from 50 to 500 messages.

• Search engine priority with less wait time inbetween searches

• Supporting member badge on posts:

• 4 weeks later...

I want one but cant make a template good I always mess up need one for a BC14 if you can get a tempalte I'll pay for one asap thx's Brian

• 3 weeks later...

bump, nice work man. These look really good. Question, why not rivet the hinges and such? Just an idea for ya.

Orange Crush

Just a recommendation...consider updating your first post rather than saying "update on page 6." Makes life easier ime.

• 2 weeks later...
Oooooo, you have the machine that makes the rounded front part. I had to hammer my front piece out for my NC6. Looked so ghetto. I would have bought one of these for under $100 if you started selling them 3 months ago, haha.

I PM'd the seller today, asking for one.

I have tried to make a top three different times. I cannot for the life of me "round" the front corners.... I can make it fit, but it looks horrible IMO. Another thing I had trouble with was: I couldnt get the mess to lay down properly. It was "wavy" and inconsistant.....

I hope the OP is still willing to make me one!

Wes

Archived