Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

LETS TRADE!! bay area

Strife

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if there are some left over frags maybe I could buy some. Hey calv, how much would you want for that caulestrea and those green zoos?

Hey calv, do you still have the gonipora? tyoberg, I'm interested in those orange and peachy zoo's and some mushrooms? Do you think you can sell me a piece? Thanks.

Nope, gonipora is gone. tyoberg, we still up for a trade? bigboy, I think you already have some of the purple/green zoos. And the caulastrea is the brown/green one, not the solid green one I have. That one I don't think I'm going to frag for a while. fishiebusiness, don't be afraid to rub off some of the algae with your fingers. My leather did that once, its doing fine now though.

NanoReefer53

heh, already planned out what your gonna wear ?

O yea, if anyone wants, i'm also selling 1 head of frogspawn or maybe 2 heads attatched onto one piece. LMK if interested.

Also selling this piece of sarco:

sacro2.jpg

I'm bringing:

-ton o' peachy xoo's

-some peach/green xoo's--i don't have a lot to begin with

-mushrooms (green frilly, maybe green, red, blue and a ricordia)

-pink colt coral frag (unmounted)

-purple monti. d. frags (unmounted)

-green button polyps (unmounted)

For those of you that I've told I'll bring stuff for, consider the deal ON. Anything else left afterwards is up for free or trade.

-white guy, green boarder patrol shirt, blue UofMich. hat

Ty

Hi Guys and Girls ;)

I am the girl who was wearing the black top and jeans skirt (I had a bunch of fake tattos on my leg, arm and belly botton haha)

It was nice meeting you all. Hope we can trade again sometime. A little while ago, we got everything mounted in the tank. The mushrooms, the bubble coral, and the blue xoos look really good :) thanks for everything.

Marian

PS-Our main tank is 75 Gallons. We mainly have SPS corals. We like to frag, sell, and trade.

that was the best...

Fishiebusiness, thanks a lot dude...i appreciate the deal.. :) i owe you one...the frags are opening up and it looks great..

yours too nanoreefer...

and SLO, sorry, haha, i didnt think that it will happen that way, inside the store, i was expecting the alley.

i didnt expect that many people either...

so when can we expect the next one? month or 2 or 3 perhaps...we'll call it "bay area frag traders part II"

maybe in another place so we dont get SLO fired.. haha

yeah a few more people than i thought showed up....it was only like 15 total though i think. it was cool but maybe next time we should organize it better and try and get more people involved. i wont get fired. if my boss says anything ill explain to him that it brought alot of people into the store and brought business, since it did because many of you purchased fish and other items. i think it was a success though.

Nano and Fishie the leathers are looking great.

Cal the xoos opened up this morning are look excellent.

Cool. Good to hear the stuff is doing good. We could probably organize it, we need name tags maybe since i messed up and wore the wrong shirt.: Sorry guys. Or we can just bring what we have and trade with any ol' person there. I need my stuff to grow back now. :P All frags I got are doing great.

Fishiebusiness

That trade was great, i should have brought my camera for some pictures, maybe next time. Thanks to everyone for the great frags.

I have been to one other swap meeting before. We all met at this one guy's house (no need to worry about bosses that way). I think it would be a good idea to get a "trade" group to meet at one member's house every other month for frag swap. This way everyone gets to show off his/her tank ;)

I will be fraging my Purple Montepora Digitata in next week, and I will let you guys know how it goes. I think I will post pics too when I do that. Or, I can wait for the next swap meeting...

Marian

when the actual parking lot for the store is complete i am going to try and organize a huge swap meet....everything from frags to whole corals to tanks to complete setups. this will be an advertised event and will hopefully bring alot of business to the store. i will let you guys know if this atually goes through.

Sounds great sloreefer. Damn, the rock with xenia fell into my rockwork and I can't get it out without ripping the whole thing apart. You up for another trade of your xenia next time? Thanks.

Archived