Innovative Marine Aquariums

LETS TRADE!! bay area

Strife

i have massive stack of pulsing xenia.. so anybody in the bay area want to trade corals,, you dont have to worry about S&H cuz im going to drive wherever you are in the bay area.. hehe..

let me know what coral you got to trade.. :)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NanoReefer53

hey SLO, how much would a large frogspawn, hammer, or torch coral cost at AS ? I need something to fill in a big space on the side of my tank.

NanoReefer53

maximum size possible would be around 6" across :D No particular colors, although bright or color morphs would be cool. do u have one for sale ?

NanoReefer53

Anyone want a rock full of green button polyps ? It's on a separate rock and takes up too much space so i decided to sell or trade it. The rock is about 4x2.5".

Here's a pic:

buttonpolyps.jpg

Nano, I might be able to get one, as I want to hold on to my frogspawn. lmk how much you want to spend and I'll see what I can do.

Fishiebusiness

I could make another frag of my pink leather for you Stryf3, interested?

SLO- i made a little frag for you its already attached and is extending its polyps, i'll be ready to trade by end of next week, sound ok?

Fishiebusiness

Yeah, its doing pretty well and some lobes are pretty big, i could make another one square inch frag for you, it'll take a lil while for it to attach tho.

NanoReefer53

how much do u want for it or I can trade you something. The corals that would do well under your 36w would be the button polyps and purple gorgonaian.

NanoReefer53

so approx how big do u want the piece ? also, i'm not sure if i can get up to 6th ave. since my uncle won't be going there in a loooong long time. Can u meet somewhere else ?

NanoReefer53

eh ??? how'd u find out about me gettin a crocea so cheap ?

i'm always open to trading :) . The more corals the merrier (although my tank will be cramped sooner or later). I belive they arn't photosynthetic. I just get them fed by scraping little bits of algae off the glass (the kind i have turns into microns after scraping).

Fishiebusiness

I think we can meet at Aquarium Concepts, does that sound ok? I'll be trading for some xenia with SLO there sometime, so I could maybe combine trips. Its a lot harder for me get here and there now since my tank is in berkeley and my car is in san francisco. How one of these coming sundays we all meet at Ac?

NanoReefer53

being 16 w/o car, it's possible. just gotta convince my uncle to take me there (since my parents don't give a squat about reefs). ;) Also since my uncles loves tropical paradise. But hey, i can try.

yeah AC would be very convenient for me. whenever you guys want to meet is cool with me other than the weekend of the 20th;

Archived